Do you watch subbed?... It is not yet posted on the FB page subbing it....  Don't know why I'm asking, I am determined to resist and wait!  blahahahah, yeah right, who am i kidding. :P

From the conversations above, I guess it is not rated high in Turkey.   I can already tell they're  writing it as they go, plot arcs started and suddenly head in a different direction. .... Still, it is very intense and addicting.

rainruma:
Do you watch subbed?..

Yes, but with Persian subtitle, so I'm not sure about English sub.

You are right about "Writing it as they go", that's why I hope they don't turn this addicting drama into a boring and ridiculous one.

i watched one called mehmet and meriem on netflix . every moment had my shook. a definite watch

I am from Serbia and they are showing some Turkish dramas on my TV channel, i know one Turkish drama is that of an Daugther, which is currently broadcasting on RTV Pink.

(sorry for my poor English)

hi guys! I have just discovered Turkish shows and already watched Kara Sevda and Kiralik Ask after watching this movie called fire and ice....which i absolutely loved <3 Could you please recommend me some other lighthearted comedy shows?

Also does anyone know about Gunesi Bekeleren being subbed in english ep 10 onwards? Where can i watch it?

Never watched one but I wouldn't mind getting into them. Just don't know where to watch and I need eng subs...

ShotaSidePart:

Never watched one but I wouldn't mind getting into them. Just don't know where to watch and I need eng subs...

I heard that Netflix has a couple shows and movies on it.

But yeah it's such a shame that no one is really putting effort into making a site for subbed Turkish dramas. There is so much demand for it like I would've done it myself if I could haha.

asena:
I heard that Netflix has a couple shows and movies on it.

I barely use netflix anymore since I started watching asian dramas. I signed on for the first time this year and they have added a bunch of asian dramas, not alot of turkish ones though :-/

Some Turkish dramas have youtube channels which have subtitles either has soft subs that you have to turn on or sometimes the first episode ( I don't know if more than the first one ) is subtitled as hard subs.

Try to find them there, I guess that you have to search for the original Turkish names.

I don't know if there are any active rubbers because I remember having seen some who were not really active anymore.

In general it is pretty hard to find ones who are fully translated or are translated as fast as Korean dramas and so on.

Movies that I have watched and liked sooooo much  ( I am not really a Turkish dizi - we call them so in Turkish -  fan )
 Mucize ( has a happy ending but the story in general is sad and a true story )
Ayla ( also a true story where even some Korean actors and actresses played - like the small girl from Replay 1988 )

I can't remember how the other ones where called but I know of other people who loved

evim sensin ( which is a remake of a asian one I think ? )
benim Dünyam (which is the remake of a Indian one I think )

ShotaSidePart:

On facebook there are some groups/pages that sub Turkish dramas. 

Also KinemaniaTV is a site where you can watch some english subbed too:D

Aşk-ı Memnu is my favourite Turkish drama..

I've watched only like 3 because I can't find any site to watch more english subbed Turkish dramas????YouTube only has a few english subbed if anybody can recommend a site or link to watch more that would be great.

ASK LAFTAN ANLAMAZ/LOVE HAS NO WORDS/PYAR LAFZON MEIN KANHA

SIYAH BEYAZ ASK/BLACK AND WHITE ROMANCE

after watching this dramas i'm fan of turkish drama please reccommend  turkish drama like this

Any shows similar to Ask Laftan ANlamaz or Siyah Beyaz Ask - I am just crazy over the guy's chemistry and aura in these 2 shows.  Any other similar dramas?