^ Yess you named very good ones! Ezel is my favorite out of all of them.

Orulyon:
for heaven's sake, Kivanç Tatlitug is so hot

+1000000000000

I only watched the Turkish remakes of Korean dramas and I can watch some of the recommendations here ^^ thanks guys 

p.s.. currently watching the remake of descendants of the sun <3 waiting for season 2 to be completed soon :D

Red:

p.s.. currently watching the remake of descendants of the sun <3 waiting for season 2 to be completed soon :D

What is the name of remake? Is it Savasci that Berk Oktay plays in it?

I don't know the story of Savasci, but I guess it's remake of DOS. Is it true?

I have watched fatima gul and a few more Turkish dramas.  They were dubbed and used to air in my country.  But the channel that aired them has shut down  and i could not  find eng subs for most Turkish  dramas so i stopped watching them

P. S. :   Turkey is in asia

jinnborn:

What is the name of remake? Is it Savasci that Berk Oktay plays in it?

I don't know the story of Savasci, but I guess it's remake of DOS. Is it true?

I don't know Savasci but DOTS remake is called Söz or promise.  :)

Soumya:

I have watched fatima gul and a few more Turkish dramas.  They were dubbed and used to air in my country.  But the channel that aired them has shut down  and i could not  find eng subs for most Turkish  dramas so i stopped watching them

P. S. :   Turkey is in asia

I got tired of looking for eng sub too but I'm glad they still translate to Arabic so I'm good :)

Red:

I heard about it, but I didn't know it's a remake. Thank you so much, I'm going to find it.

hope u find it and enjoy it :)

I'm really lucky that I have easy access to pretty much all Turkish shows because I'm from a culture/speak a language that automatically translates their dramas, and my favourite (that hasn't been listed, love Feriha, Asi, Fatmagül, etc) is Vatanim Sensin! It's pretty recently completed its first season (which was AMAZING) and is coming back again.....eventually. The Mother/Father couple of the show is married irl (so you know the chemistry is obviously there, even if it's a complicated relationship) and the other main couple of the show is really popular (I so, so, SO hope they don't screw it up in the new season bc they're so lovely together). Anyways, if you can find it in whatever language you prefer, please do give it a try!~

Orulyon:

my first turkish drama was Magnificent Century Kosem, I found it beautiful because of the gowns and sceneries~

those I watch are mainly dubbed or subtitled in spanish...curiously, Hispanic countries love Turkish dramas so they subtitle them a lot (and in the dubbed versions each ep is split into two eps so the episodes can be shorter), and I'm very lucky to understand spanish even though it's not my native language. I also found some fansub groups on facebook in english but only for recent series like Dolunay (fullmoon) or Meryem, Ruya or Yeni Gelin (this last one has a Brazilian heroine and its hilarious!). 

But at least I'm glad to find here some fans of Turkish dramas! 

Honestly the only Turkish drama (not yet finished XD) for me was also Magnificent Century, as I love sceneries, palaces, costumes and harem schemes :D

I have to say that Magnificent Century was VERY popular in Poland (still is?), so they started to buy/air more and more Turkish series (historical and modern), it's a real bum (like before in 90s 2000s it was bum for Brazilian / Venezuelan / South American ect series/telenovelas).

PL main TV station even bought Empress Ki (!!!!), because I think it resembled Magnificent Century so they wanted it to be as successful - I wish they would air more historical dramas in PL TB - both Korean, Japanese, Chinese (omg how many awesome costume dramas! :P) and Turkish. Or from all over the world! :)

Me!!!!!!!!!!! 

I write written updates for the Turkish drama titled, Bir Ask Hikayesi (A Love Story) which is based on the Korean drama, I'm Sorry, I Love You. 

I have watched the Korean drama and am currently recapping the Turkish one and I like both the dramas equally. :) The only thing I feel is better about the Turkish adaptation is its cast. The main lead Seckin Ozdemir is gorgeous. His acting is impeccable and so is his chemistry with his co-star Damla Sonmez. Do watch the drama it is highly entertaining.

You can read the drama recaps on my blog Alphagirl.in.  You can read the first episode here.

I watched some shows but never actually managed to complete one they are too long and predictable and I feel like they are all the same two boys fighting for one girl and another girl fighting for one of the two boys

Red:

Whoa this is so weird before I got into kdramas I would have never guessed that I've been watching some remakes of them haha. Also I've never seen Boys Over Flowers before so finding out now that Güneşi Beklerken is a remake is mindblowing :o

Lorell:
I wish they would air more historical dramas in PL TB - both Korean, Japanese, Chinese (omg how many awesome costume dramas! :P) and Turkish. Or from all over the world! :)

Oh, I totally agree. I  love historical! Sometimes I get sad because I want to watch some beautiful historical or fantasy TV movie or series from another country and I cannot find subs...I wish my country aired them too, but here the only foreign things we have are American TV series (why can´t we get Australian tv series or more British ones?!) and Brazilian Telenovelas... but I would like to see my country for once in a lifetime to air series from Asia... or from all over the world as long as they're beautiful~ 

But oh well, at least we have the internet so we can watch some of them online XD 

@rainruma : i'd really like to watch gunesi beklerken, bt only 7 eps have been subbed! Any idea where to watch it?