Foglia:
do you have a specific name in your mind? I mean are interested in a specific one? maybe I may have a look at.

actually my country is one of them who bought Turkish , Pakistani, Korean etc countries    show  like fatmagul , kuze guney , feriha , ask laftan anlamaz and many more but they are very late to broadcast it  if i wait for officially telecast of it i don't think i get it in near future so i try to find out them myself 

there are many dramas which i completed and happy about them and some of those which are great but uncompleted sub like kilarik ask , kalp atisi

below are those which i really want to watch 

soz 

yuz yuze

poyrez karayel

icerede

any manymore  are there but at present i have this name in my mind if i recall others i'll mention/contact later you

thank you  for your generousness 

SASS:

I’m so happy to know that we’re on the same boat, Veds! I’m waiting in agony for episode 9, and I don’t really know what to do in the meantime, aside from re-watching Can-Sanem moments and basically all of Can’s scenes (especially those where he is shirtless lol I’m such a perv!). 

Btw, do you have any other Turkish dramas that you’re watching right now, or that you’ve completed and loved as much as this one? 

I tried watching a few, but I can’t find anyone as hot as Can. He set my bar really high. I’ve just started watching Dolunay where he is also the ML. Can’t get enough of him! Now I sound like a crazy stalker :))))

I loved Kiralik Ask and Ask Laftan Anmalaz! The guys had the same intense chemistry especially in Ask Laftan ANnlamaz *sigh* I am trying to find a similar drama but so far nothing.

DrAmAlOvEr:

actually my country is one of them who bought Turkish , Pakistani, Korean etc countries    show  like fatmagul , kuze guney , feriha , ask laftan anlamaz and many more but they are very late to broadcast it  if i wait for officially telecast of it i don't think i get it in near future so i try to find out them myself 

there are many dramas which i completed and happy about them and some of those which are great but uncompleted sub like kilarik ask , kalp atisi

below are those which i really want to watch 

soz 

yuz yuze

poyrez karayel

icerede

any manymore  are there but at present i have this name in my mind if i recall others i'll mention/contact later you

thank you  for your generousness 

I will have a look at and then prepare a list in a couple of days.

you're welcome

For the ones who are interested in learning some well produced Turkish drama titles, I placed a list in my profile page. 

I watched a mv on facebook a while back, and it was about Gunesin Kizlari. I became in love with Turkish dramas since then. It's funny, though, because it was about a couple I thought I'd love, but then I completely got transfixed to another couple. Beautiful acting.

Orulyon:

Ever since I've watched Kurt Seyit & Sura (netflix), I got hooked on Turkish dramas... Too bad there isnt a site like this for non-asian dramas....

We would love it if you could join us in our community where we share knowledge,  comments, news about Turkish Dramas and Turkish Drama Actors in Amino App called ' Turkish DramaLand '.  You can also access our community from the following link "https://aminoapps.com/invite/8R3JKK3L3G?fbclid=IwAR2mUw4375feCYzXcTkWRWrZf4tqVuLHd4sV-7ebMJBLUKXePa0H-Tl71OU "

It would be lovely but no problem ☺️

rugdoll:

We would love it if you could join us in our community where we share knowledge,  comments, news about Turkish Dramas and Turkish Drama Actors in Amino App called ' Turkish DramaLand '.  You can also access our community from the following link "https://aminoapps.com/invite/8R3JKK3L3G?fbclid=IwAR2mUw4375feCYzXcTkWRWrZf4tqVuLHd4sV-7ebMJBLUKXePa0H-Tl71OU "

I dont have the app but thank you very much for the invitation!;3 I'll definitely think about it~

Hi all. I've really enjoyed reading through this forum because I recently found myself taking a detour into Turkish dramas. I watched Magnificent Century two years ago and absolutely loved it but I continued with my K, C and T dramas. Recently I hit a bit of a drama slump, nothing severe but I still found myself not giving my full attention to some highly acclaimed Kdramas, so I gave it a break and looked into Turkish dramas instead for a change of flavour.

And what a change of flavour it has been !!! manly men, check; feisty leading ladies, check; drama, and intrigue galore, check; natural skinship without the cringe, check. What's not to love? Turkish dramas are so amazing, the only downside has been the incredible length of each drama, but I've found that if the story is good enough and I pace myself I can complete it with no problems.

I've found this forum very helpful, @jinnborn and @rainruma your comments have been insightful.

I've watched No. 309 which is a loose adaptation of Fated to Love You / You're my destiny; Meryem  which has so much intrigue and is based on the Kdrama Secret; Kara Para Ask which is absolutely sublime, Engin Akyurek anyone? ( the man can act )  I'm currently watching Kiralik Ask  which I'm enjoying so much and will watch Siyah Beyaz Ask after.

I only wish there were some English blogs of Turkish Dramas where people can discuss as they watch, kind of like MDL and Dramabeans.

Anyway, happy watching everyone!

Thanks for reply yes I also been venturing into Tdramas. I would like to find a site where I could watch more. They're hard to find English subbed

During my East Asian drama slump I watched a couple of Turkish dramas (Hercai, Vuslat, now watching Azize). I was really enjoyed the  cinematography and the sound production - all very high quality. 

It's also refreshing for me to see the diversity of the beauty standards (different hair textures/colors, skin tones) and Turkish culture/values. 

The only barriers for me is  length (each episode is about 2 hours!) and finding English subtitles. 

i saw one called kiralik ask and loved it. the chemistry was fire and it wasn't dramatic with soap opera plots. tried looking for recommendation like that but nothing stood out 

I have really been enjoying Turkish shows while I wait for more East Asian shows to come in the new year.

Right now I am watching Yemin, Azize, and Afili Ask. I did enjoy season 1 of Hercai but I didn't start up Season 2 yet. I agree a lot of them are hard to find with eng subs, most the time I just watch them raw until i come across subtitles .

After watching Kara Sevda, Kara Para Ask and Kuzgun, I decided to watch the historical Turkish series. Yes, I heard a lot about this historical dramas. Kosem and Magnificent Century are amazing ones, but Erturgul was full of thrill and action. Even you can call it a Turkish 'Game of Thrones'. However, I think the looks of Burak could be improved in Kurlus Osman. On the other hand, if you are not much interest in Ottomans, then historical Turkish series like Kurt Seyit And Shura and Vatanim Sensin are one of the best and very emotional options to watch.

If we talk about the current series, then I think Hercai and Sefirin Kizi are worth watching. Though their shoot has stopped due to COVID-19 but hopefully, we will see their new episodes or seasons soon. I also heard good reviews about Love 101. Yes, it is a Netflix series of Turkey.