I'm currently watching Siyah Beyaz Ask and I am totally hooked! This drama is so addicting, I'm glad I waited until it stopped airing :D Love it from the very first episode. Usually these type of dramas - mafia, kidnapping, etc. - tend to be poorly made, have a bad writing and characters are silly, but not in this one! It is really, really good :D (I'm watching 19th episode). Woah... I wish I could find something similar - dark romance with such a badass but deep male lead ^^ 

Netflix does this interesting thing where it drops a show that's similar to ones you typically watch, and if you add it to your watch list, Netflix adds another one that's similar, and so on. Which is why I recently watched a drama from Pakistan called "Humsafar" that I liked (the OST is fabulous).  Because I watched "Humsafar", Netflix dropped a Turkish show which I liked and watched called "1001 Nights", and then I learned that Netflix only had one season of it and it's a three season show.  This seems to be a problem with all of the dramas that Netflix is airing from the Middle East.

But I did recently watch all of "Siyah Beyaz Ask" (I found it subbed at FB by some lovely subbers.) I had a lot of complaints about that drama and fast forwarded through the last third of it, but I generally liked it, especially the first third. 

I've watched two episodes of "Kiralik Ask", but they're well over two hours long each, and I think this drama has eleventy thousand all together, so it's a commitment to watch I don't want.

I'm currently watching Kalbimin Sultani and Erkenci Kus, both comedies, and I'm loving both! 

Orulyon:

I'm currently watching Kalbimin Sultani and Erkenci Kus, both comedies, and I'm loving both! 

I’m watching Erkenci Kus right now too, and wow, Can and Sanem’s chemistry is unbelievable! I have to replay their scenes together more than 5 times. Lol. Although sometime Sanem’s actions iritate me, and the second-hand embarassment was too much to bear. But Can is just so mesmerizing and HOT, especially those eyes and that beard. I can go on and on about this drama. Sorry for gushing!

SASS:

I’m watching Erkenci Kus right now too, and wow, Can and Sanem’s chemistry is unbelievable! I have to replay their scenes together more than 5 times. Lol. Although sometime Sanem’s actions iritate me, and the second-hand embarassment was too much to bear. But Can is just so mesmerizing and HOT, especially those eyes and that beard. I can go on and on about this drama. Sorry for gushing! 

SASS:

Sass : Me too!! I keep rewatching their moments together. He is sooooo hot ...it's like wow.  

veds:

Sass : Me too!! I keep rewatching their moments together. He is sooooo hot ...it's like wow.  

I’m so happy to know that we’re on the same boat, Veds! I’m waiting in agony for episode 9, and I don’t really know what to do in the meantime, aside from re-watching Can-Sanem moments and basically all of Can’s scenes (especially those where he is shirtless lol I’m such a perv!). 

Btw, do you have any other Turkish dramas that you’re watching right now, or that you’ve completed and loved as much as this one? 

I tried watching a few, but I can’t find anyone as hot as Can. He set my bar really high. I’ve just started watching Dolunay where he is also the ML. Can’t get enough of him! Now I sound like a crazy stalker :))))

SASS:

Omg, I feel the same:D The actors really have an intense chemistry! I watched Dolunay but the actress did not have so much chemistry with him as this one, however, he is always HOT in anything he does! and he always has a shirtless scene.

Sanem irks me sometimes with her never-ending clumsiness and well, she is too naive. But I like her because she is funny somehow:D Awww, Can...those abs...those big hands....and his fierce gaze are just incredibly sexy ;3 And the way he becomes so soft when it comes to Sanem makes me melt! I follow him on Instagram and did not regret because he posts such awesome pics of him:D

I might help with great pleasure If you have any questions about turkish dramas; since I had been a blogger regarding this for a very long time.

Orulyon:

I’m watching Dolunay right now, and I agree with you. The  sexual tension between Can and Sanem is definitely greater in Erkenci Kus (than the FL in Dolunay). I think that man bun and beard made all the difference, he was 100000x hotter in Erkenci Kus. I also had the same thoughts about those abs, that intense gaze (as if he can only see Sanem and no one else), everything about him is totally sexy. Btw, I almost didn’t recognize him as Ferit in Dolunay with the black short hair and less beard, but as you said he’s hot wherever he goes.

About Sanem, I sometimes have a love-slightly hate relationship with her. Yes she is funny, and charming, but I dislike it when she lies all the time, and her actions are just crazy sometimes that I had to do a facepalm to hide from embarrassment. 

Now that you mention it, I also started following him on Instagram. Why didn’t I think of that before??!!  Bless you, for suggesting it. I can now drown myself in his awesomeness. Ah heavens!

Foglia:

I might help with great pleasure If you have any questions about turkish dramas; since I had been a blogger regarding this for a very long time.

Foglia: wow, can we ask for the link to your blog? I would love to read it. Is it in English (because I can’t read Turkish)? Also, since you know all about Turkish dramas, can you recommend me your top 5 Turkish romantic comedy dramas (I included comedy because I prefer not too heavy/angsty dramas), with off-the-charts chemistry such as the leads in Erkenci Kus? 

Thank you in advance!!!

SASS:

Foglia: wow, can we ask for the link to your blog? I would love to read it. Is it in English (because I can’t read Turkish)? Also, since you know all about Turkish dramas, can you recommend me your top 5 Turkish romantic comedy dramas (I included comedy because I prefer not too heavy/angsty dramas), with off-the-charts chemistry such as the leads in Erkenci Kus? 

Thank you in advance!!!

unfortunately, it is in turkish :(  (yenibasladi.blogspot.com

try "ask yeniden", "kiralik ask", "kacak gelinler", "bodrum masali", "evli ve ofkeli"

Foglia:

unfortunately, it is in turkish :(  (yenibasladi.blogspot.com

try "ask yeniden", "kiralik ask", "kacak gelinler", "bodrum masali", "evli ve ofkeli"

Thank you so much for the recommendations, Foglia!! It’s unfortunate that I wouldn’t be able to read your blog. I just started being addicted to Turkish dramas, and they’re not here on MDL, so I was interested to read that blog of yours. What a pity. :(

when you want to learn more about any drama, just let me know; I try to write all info you need 

is there any website for turkish drama with eng sub which update daily cause i saw few which rarely update in 4-5 month specific drama not all a although it sub are incomplete they skip sub for most of the dialogue in a episode or they left some episodes without sub  so whenever i decide to watch turkish drama with eng sub i  try to ensure that it have complete episodes and subbed fully otherwise its not worth to watch

as far as I know turkish dramas are mostly dubbed in the countries that buy them. 

as they are sold to many countries all over the world, the producers fiercely protect their fees/copyrights and try not to permit illegal broadcasts. 

so it is not easy to find eng sub copies. there are some facebook pages for some dramas. they usually have complete sets. 

do you have a specific name in your mind? I mean are interested in a specific one? maybe I may have a look at.