I'm excited about the new Turkish drama of Can Yaman, a romantic comedy, Mr.Wrong (Bay Yanlis). There's only the first episode available on YT but it is subtitled in several languages!:D

Hey guys, it's Nil here. I'd like to recommend you a new drama web series, will be broadcast on youtube in a month.

"By leaving his city life behind, Fikret(29) returns to his family town after many years and starts to live with his brother, Ekrem(25). One day, he goes to the beach with Ekrem and finds a package full of drugs floating in the sea. With the desire of becoming rich, they decide to sell all the drugs on the dark web. However, their life totally changes after the drug dealer that lost the drugs starts to hunt them down. Throughout this adventure, Fikret will question his relationship with his brother and will come face to face with the man he must be to survive!"

teaser: youtube.com/watch?v=PjeEVwwr7Xw

We're keen to release Dumen with you shortly, hope you guys enjoy it.

Thanks!!

Thanks for the recommend?

Hispanics in the US have really been into Turkish Dramas recently, they have been airing them on TV dubbed in Spanish. 

Give "50m2" a try. I enyot it a lot.

Yes! I like Can Yaman and Ogze Gurel :D

Thank you I will check it out

Kara Para Ask is a MUST WATCH. I feel sorry to anyone who hasn't watched it.

And bonus: now the leads are reuniting in another series with one of the Kara Para Ask writers too.

I have been watching Emanet. Its pretty good

Orulyon:

I'm excited about the new Turkish drama of Can Yaman, a romantic comedy, Mr.Wrong (Bay Yanlis). There's only the first episode available on YT but it is subtitled in several languages!:D

If  you haven't  watched , you can watch all the turkish dramas on turkfans.com site. It is free but you have to create userid and have to login to watch dramas

zemheri is so good you should watch it 

Question... Yesterday I came across the auto-translate on YouTube and it translated Hercai into English really well on their official channel. I've went back on it today and although I have the option to auto translate but when I choose English the subtitles disappear and reappear when it's back to standard Turkish subtitles. Is anybody experiencing this? I've tried with other Turkish shows and it's still not showing when I choose the auto translate option. 

I want to watch Resurrection and The Protector (both are on Netflix) but the number of episodes scares me.