We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
This movie comes out in around 21 hours in the U.S and i'm pretty psyched. Always been a X-men Fanboy to say the least.

Synopsis: Before Charles Xavier and Erik Lehnsherr took the names Professor X and Magneto, they were two young men working together with other Mutants to prevent nuclear Armageddon.

Anyone here going to go watch it?
Just came back from this. I'm not a crier, but this movie ALMOST got me to cry. It's such an amazing reboot to X-Men. Such an amazing movie
el_titan_50 wrote: Just came back from this. I'm not a crier, but this movie ALMOST got me to cry. It's such an amazing reboot to X-Men. Such an amazing movie

really really ^^

im planning to watch it with thor....
takaminas wrote: really really ^^

im planning to watch it with thor....

I'd watch them on separate days. I'm really into X-Men, so even hours later the movie's still effecting my mood.
from 1-10,,, what score will you give?
crischaleidi wrote: from 1-10,,, what score will you give?

Without a doubt, 10.
i love kickass and scoth pilgrim.... ive give them a 9 : )

i wish i will also love this new installment of x men// i havent watch the 3rd installment
I've always been a big xmen fan though. As a standalone film, it wouldn't have been a ten but as someone who has seen the other three. This really fills in a LOT of blanks while still being interesting. My favorite thing about this movie was the tough choices the characters have to make.
Sharmila wrote: i love kickass and scoth pilgrim.... ive give them a 9 : )

i wish i will also love this new installment of x men// i havent watch the 3rd installment

I disliked Scott Pilgrim :P It felt too gamey for my liking.
haha....

maybe we are really in the mood... (coz we are gamer since kids)
i always watched x men on theatres but this time i am not sure if i will b able to watch it there... hopefully :fingers cross... i love x men ... '3
danielle wrote: i always watched x men on theatres but this time i am not sure if i will b able to watch it there... hopefully :fingers cross... i love x men ... '3

!!!!!!! You have to! It's literally the best xmen movie so far!
I had no idea this came out already. Last I heard about it it was still in production. Man I'm getting so out of touch with American entertainment.
b2stly wrote: !!!!!!! You have to! It's literally the best xmen movie so far!

hahah... i am planning to go to my parent's house next weekend.. will see when i go there ;)