♥ Netflix shows ♥

This discussion has been closed.

I remember "On My Block" was pretty good, it was quite popular for a while too~ def check it out if u like coming of age/friendship/comedy series

Valentina:

Control Z,  I just finished binge-watching it, and I thought it was excellent is about this girl named Sofia who is very observant. There is this "hacker" in school where they're publishing everyone's secrets, and she is trying to figure out who it is with a new student in school name Javier.. I thought it was interesting because there are many big twists in the show, and you are always trying to figure the hacker's identity.

Thank you ^^

Well I am not sure if they do all exist on Netflix for every country aaaand of course I am not sure about what you like to watch. I tend to watch more thrillers and crime stuff when I am not watching dramas.

Nola Darling

GirlBoss

Christmas at Home

New Girl (not sure if this was mentioned before)

Ares (if you like darker stuff)

La Mante (crime / thriller)

High Seas 

If you also like a movie suggestions: 

Unicorn Store I watched quite recently and liked it

Momochan:

Thank you^^

You are very welcome :)

Atypical (Netflix)

Try to check it out

It's worthwhile,although I'm suggesting it almost a year late

Iluvking:

Atypical (Netflix)

Try to check it out

It's worthwhile,although I'm suggesting it almost a year late

Ohh I watched that show last year,but thanks a lot^^

Shadow and Bone is lit (i think the best book adaptation ive seen from netflix or anywhere at all)

Girl From Nowhere Season 2 was just released

I also just watched an indonesian film called Terlalu Tampan, which could be problematic but I enjoy the comedy and the plot is pretty okay

Chae :

Shadow and Bone is lit (i think the best book adaptation ive seen from netflix or anywhere at all)

I also just watched an indonesian film called Terlalu Tampan, which could be problematic but I enjoy the comedy and the plot is pretty okay

Thanks!!

Chae :

Will see this last one, It's available at my Netflix Catalogue! Thank you!

I love Police/crime/thriller/etc shows, below is a list of some of those I have really enjoyed and are available on my Netflix, hopefully, they are enabled at yours too!

BorderTown

DeadWine

BorderLiner

The Break

Giri/Haji

Signs

Criminal in all the versions

13 Commandments

Trapped 

mgallardo68:

I love Police/crime/thriller/etc shows, below is a list of some of those I have really enjoyed and are available on my Netflix, hopefully, they are enabled at yours too!

BorderTown

DeadWine

BorderLiner

The Break

Giri/Haji

Signs

Criminal in all the versions

13 Commandments

Trapped 

Thank you for your list , will check them out :)

Heartland season 14

on Netflix I loved Schitts Creek 

currently watching Chef's Table. makes me want to try and cook all the yummy food