♥ Netflix shows ♥

This discussion has been closed.

itsmeash:

BONDiNG (highly recommend, i honestly have not a single criticism. only 7 episodes for season 1 and 12-20 minutes each. 2nd season is coming. Though if you're not into MA content... may not be for you... proceed with caution)

From Dusk Till Dawn: The Series (really good if you're into supernatural and vampires. it's based off the movie but way better)

The End of the F'ing World (highly recommend to anyone who hasn't already seen it, a really great series from beginning to end)

Tuca & Bertie (MUST WATCH. it's so good and it handles so many important topics in such great ways )

White Lines (really good mystery/drama/romance show, MA but so very good)

Thank you:)

THE 100

SCHITT CREEK 

MONEY HESIT 

THE UMBRELLA ACADEMY 

currently starting ,high fidelity' 

You must watch Love 101 on Netflix. It has such a plot that you will be thrilled!!!

Emily in Paris is a good one!!

itsmeash:

Emily in Paris is a good one!!

Oh i watched it!! it was lovely!

I think you should definitely watch The Good Place.

It is really funny, well-written, and gets you thinking. There are only four seasons, 13 episode per season!

I've only seen the first episode but I already love love love the show Bridgerton. I'm not really into romance novels but I read the whole series it's based on and it's one of my favorite series. The show definitely is definitely good so far.

AmberBee123:

I've only seen the first episode but I already love love love the show Bridgerton. I'm not really into romance novels but I read the whole series it's based on and it's one of my favorite series. The show definitely is definitely good so far.

thank you:)

• YOU
  • Designated Survivor 
  • Orange is the new Black
  • The Ripper (Documentary)
  • Dont f with Cats (Documentary)
  • Brooklyn 99
  • Elite
  • The Society
  • Greenhouse Academy
 Vii:
  • Elite