♥ Netflix shows ♥

This discussion has been closed.

No problem! I'm always looking to share my shows.

if you are a fan of romance and time traveling I recommend ”Outlander”!! Even mom and my aunts love this series. About a woman in 1940s who travels back in time to 1700s scotland ~ but it can be very violent and bloody (sometimes I have to look away) and the sex scenes are very explicit lol 

But such a great series so that i even bought all the books that Outlander is based on :) Outlander is... very intense. 

Bling empire, it's a reality show. I 100% recommend it. It's short with only 8 episodes, I believe, and some of the scenes are hilarious. The drama that happens in the show is fascinating and leaves you hating and loving some people.

The babysitter (1 and 2). It's not a show but a movie. I wouldn't consider it a horror movie but a dark comedy. Some of the scenes are gruesome, and there is a lot of blood, but if you don't mind that, I recommend it.

Kara Para Ask / Black Money Love

A romance-action-thriller show that manages to remain entertaining despite its 164 eps (don't be put off, once you're hooked you'll be happy about having so many ha ha!) , with top notch writing & A-M-A-Z-I-N-G chemistry between the two leads (and amazing is an understatement!)

Brief plot description:

Two people are found dead & the two closest grievers (the Male lead & the Female lead)A cop + A Designer begin to investigate the mystery together.

Also about family & friends & mafia.

Trailer:

https://youtu.be/4LyxSC7QMiA

JulySnow2:

Kara Para Ask / Black Money Love

A romance-action-thriller show that manages to remain entertaining despite its 164 eps (don't be put off, once you're hooked you'll be happy about having so many ha ha!) , with top notch writing & A-M-A-Z-I-N-G chemistry between the two leads (and amazing is an understatement!)

Brief plot description:

Two people are found dead & the two closest grievers (the Male lead & the Female lead)A cop + A Designer begin to investigate the mystery together.

Also about family & friends & mafia.

Trailer:

https://youtu.be/4LyxSC7QMiA

Thanks a lot!!

• Santa Clarita Diet
  • Kim's Convenience
  • Orange is the new Black
  • Designated Survivor
  • Friends
  • Dark
  • Money Heist 
  • Breaking Bad
  • Sherlock
  • Strange Things
  • The Witcher
 _Saarthak:
  • Friends
  • Dark
  • Money Heist 
  • Breaking Bad
  • Sherlock
  • Strange Things
  • The Witcher

thank you so much^^

The Queen's Gambit

You don't have to be a chess player to get drawn into it.

Watchur:

The Queen's Gambit

You don't have to be a chess player to get drawn into it.

thanks a lot^^

Ginny and Georgia is a new Netflix original. I started watching it last night. Although some parts were cringy and make you pause the episode for a bit, it's really entertaining, especially how they showed and represented how minorities in the U.S are treated. I loved the mother; she is a hilarious, great character. I haven't finished it, but from what I've watched, it's excellent. I did have some issues with it, but it has binge-watching material.

Valentina:

Ginny and Georgia is a new Netflix original. I started watching it last night. Although some parts were cringy and make you pause the episode for a bit, it's really entertaining, especially how they showed and represented how minorities in the U.S are treated. I loved the mother; she is a hilarious, great character. I haven't finished it, but from what I've watched, it's excellent. I did have some issues with it, but it has binge-watching material.

Oh yeah I saw the trailer, looks interesting, its on my watch list :)

Control Z,  I just finished binge-watching it, and I thought it was excellent is about this girl named Sofia who is very observant. There is this "hacker" in school where they're publishing everyone's secrets, and she is trying to figure out who it is with a new student in school name Javier.. I thought it was interesting because there are many big twists in the show, and you are always trying to figure the hacker's identity.