♥ Netflix shows ♥

This discussion has been closed.

Bananacereal :

I would recommend Derry Girls if you dig British comedy.

omg that show is so funny!

Bananacereal :

I would recommend Derry Girls if you dig British comedy.

is it comedy?

Comedy:

- Modern Family

- Brooklyn Nine Nine

- The Office

- Daniel Sloss Comedy Show

Crime/Interesting:

- Prison Break

- Narcos

- Black Mirror

- Lucifer

- Blacklist

- The Umbrella Academy

Cute Shows:

- Never Have I Ever

- Love Is Blind

- How I Met Your Mother

NANA:

Comedy:

- Modern Family

- Brooklyn Nine Nine

- The Office

- Daniel Sloss Comedy Show

Crime/Interesting:

- Prison Break

- Narcos

- Black Mirror

- Lucifer

- Blacklist

- The Umbrella Academy

Cute Shows:

- Never Have I Ever

- Love Is Blind

- How I Met Your Mother

Thank you so much!

I already watched Never have i ever, and i loved it sooo much cant wait for season 2 :)

13 reasons why (but only first season. Well, maybe also second, but not the third. They actually should stop it after the first season...)
Stranger Things
Orange Is The New Black
Love, Death & Robots 

horror one:

I like many Netflix shows

like which one??

Lucifer656:

Never Have I Ever

- Love Is Blind

- How I Met Your Mother

I really loved never Have i ever, I can't wait  for season 2 :)

not sure if this has been rec'd yet, but there's a sitcom called 'one day at a time'. it's about a cuban-american family and how they navigate everyday and not-so-everyday situations. a brilliant and hilarious performance from the cast and great depth of character across them all. amidst the huge amount of sociopolitical comedies hitting the screens,  i think this is one of the ones that makes better (more sensitive) use of stereotypes (compared to some of the other shows that seem too satirical). it's one of those ones where you go from having stitches from laughing one moment to bawling your eyes out because it's so heart-warming. definitely one of my top shows, i do hope it might be of interest!

antibadthings:

not sure if this has been rec'd yet, but there's a sitcom called 'one day at a time'. it's about a cuban-american family and how they navigate everyday and not-so-everyday situations. a brilliant and hilarious performance from the cast and great depth of character across them all. amidst the huge amount of sociopolitical comedies hitting the screens,  i think this is one of the ones that makes better (more sensitive) use of stereotypes (compared to some of the other shows that seem too satirical). it's one of those ones where you go from having stitches from laughing one moment to bawling your eyes out because it's so heart-warming. definitely one of my top shows, i do hope it might be of interest!

Thanks for the recommendation, will have a look :)

Evil_Deed:

13 reasons why (but only first season. Well, maybe also second, but not the third. They actually should stop it after the first season...)
Stranger Things
Orange Is The New Black
Love, Death & Robots 

Yeah, I agree. I watched the first 2 seasons of 13 Reasons Why because I was a fan of the book. But by the 3rd season, I couldn't finish it anymore. 

I don't always watch Western series, but my most favorite so far is The Umbrella Academy! I also recommend Into The Night. The plot was interesting so I binged it and it didn't disappoint. Some of the other ones I watched are Atypical (S1),  13 Reasons Why (S1-S2), and Alexa and Katie. They were good in their own way, but it may not be everyone's cup of tea.

I have a few interesting series on my list, but I haven't tried them yet. You can check them out if you want!

• Sense8
  • Designated Survivor
  • Self Made
  • Wu Assasins 
  • Black Summer
  • Sweet Magnolias
  • Agents of SHIELD
  • Dear White People
  • Osmosis

I recommend Black Mirror too, but it's an anthology series. They're all good! My favorite is San Junipero and Ark Angel. Hope you try them out!

+ 1 to The Umbrella Academy 

would also recommend Anne with an E!

steph:

I don't always watch Western series, but my most favorite so far is The Umbrella Academy! I also recommend Into The Night. The plot was interesting so I binged it and it didn't disappoint. Some of the other ones I watched are Atypical (S1),  13 Reasons Why (S1-S2), and Alexa and Katie. They were good in their own way, but it may not be everyone's cup of tea.

I have a few interesting series on my list, but I haven't tried them yet. You can check them out if you want!

• Sense8
  • Designated Survivor
  • Self Made
  • Wu Assasins 
  • Black Summer
  • Sweet Magnolias
  • Agents of SHIELD
  • Dear White People
  • Osmosis

I recommend Black Mirror too, but it's an anthology series. They're all good! My favorite is San Junipero and Ark Angel. Hope you try them out!

I watched sweet magnolias,it was okay.

Thanks for the recommendations I will check them out.

BONDiNG (highly recommend, i honestly have not a single criticism. only 7 episodes for season 1 and 12-20 minutes each. 2nd season is coming. Though if you're not into MA content... may not be for you... proceed with caution)

From Dusk Till Dawn: The Series (really good if you're into supernatural and vampires. it's based off the movie but way better)

The End of the F'ing World (highly recommend to anyone who hasn't already seen it, a really great series from beginning to end)

Tuca & Bertie (MUST WATCH. it's so good and it handles so many important topics in such great ways )

White Lines (really good mystery/drama/romance show, MA but so very good)