I really want to continue my addiction with Fringe and Dexter but K and Jdrama keeps taking over :)
Skins, Big Bang Theory, NCIS and Dexter m('u')m
bloody_venus wrote: Hmm addicted to. Not many. I currently watch Mr. Sunshine, the Mentalist, and im eagerly awaiting Psych's return. But thats about it. Oh I guess I also watch The Simpsons, Family Guy, American Dad, and sometimes The Cleveland show when im bored.

Rain. Where can I watch these online? I don't watch these generally.. but I am liking Mentalist .. I can't find all episodes on CBS for some reason :/ Help plzzzzz
the vampire diaries and big bang theory are the only non-asian shows i watch .i don't really have time to watch tv
I'm addicted to the walking dead!!
I am completely in love with How I Met Your Mother. I also enjoy watching The Big Bang Theory being the physics nerd, I am... :D
Elementary, Supernatural, Teen Wolf, Community, The Vampire Diaries, Once Upon A Time, Revenge, The Mentalist, Law and Order: Criminal Intent, Criminal Minds, Psych, The Walking Dead, CSI, House, Lost Girl, Misfits, The Hour, NCIS, Xena, Arrow, Chuck, Nikita, Queer As Folk, Doctor Who (Doctors 9-10. I'm not fond of Moffat's 11), Firefly, and a whole heap more I just can't think of right now lol
Glee, Supernatural, House, that's pretty much it. and I'm not really addicted :3 ...or maybe a little.
Supernatural, Person Of Interest, Justified, Revenge
AMERICAN SERIES: SUPERNATURAL. WALKING DEAD. PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. AWKWARD. THE BIG BANG THEORY. HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER. NEW GIRL. THE LYING GAME. VAMPIRE DIARIES. AMERICAN HORROR STORY. GAME OF THRONES. & a whole lot more.
Urk ... this is going to be long, but currently I love these shows:
Supernatural, no explanation needed, though the current season kinda sucks -.-
Once Upon A Time, I like the new twist the creators have given the classic fairy tales! ♥
Grimm, another show with a fairy taleish theme ... and David Giuntoli is so handsome! ♥
Vampire Diaries, Ian Somerhalder is so ha~wt! If Elena doesn't want him I'll gladly take him! x3
Teen Wolf, their werewolf forms looks kinda lame but Tyler Hoechlin's hotness makes up for that! x3
Glee, the songs are so good ... well almost all of them! :)
New Girl, it's so funny and kinda reminds me of a modern version of Friends ... (don't tell my roommate I said that though! :S )
The walking dead, Criminal Minds, Awkward & 70's show
Supernatural, House, Dexter, Game of Thrones, Spartacus
I'm not really addicted, if I miss an episode it's a shame *shrugs* but I try to keep up with all episodes!! Currently I watch: Supernatural, Law&Order:SVU, Criminal Minds, Beauty and the Beast, Arrow, American Horror Story (when the next season comes out) and well... The Voice (talent show). I used to follow House, but that's done now. Still watch reruns.
Right now, im addicted to The walking dead. ^^