We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
Shameless, Rupauls Drag Race, Game of Thrones, Spartacus, Baby Daddy, Netflix Marvel Originals, Big Brother UK, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Riverdale, Schitt's Creek, and always re-watching Gossip Girl
Supernatural, Sleepy Hallow , Game of Thrones,  and Walking Dead
Star wars / Game of thrones / Love island
Scandal & How to get away with murder
Well, i was so addicted and in love with True Blood, till the sh*tty ending.
HTGAWM, stranger things, orange is the new black
Grace and Frankie - it kinda caught me by surprise, I started watching randomly and now it's one of my favorite shows! Clever, funny and heartwarming at the same time

Grimm, All Netflix Marvel shows, Doctor Who, Once Upon  a Time and Teen Wolf.

Hannibal, The Office US and I also like The Walking Dead.

chunyu Volunteer Staff

Doctor Who

Ivana:
Grace and Frankie - it kinda caught me by surprise, I started watching randomly and now it's one of my favorite shows! Clever, funny and heartwarming at the same time

That show caught me by surprise as well! I binged it in like 2 days and then the second season happened a couple months later and I binged it again from the start.

Also gotta love Game of Thrones and Black Mirror. A show I use to love was The Walking Dead but the previous season (Glen's death) left me heartbroken and pissed off.

Westworld, Avatar the Last Airbender, Steven Universe, the Office - US, Stranger Things, Downton Abbey, Outlander

Game of Thrones

Homeland 

Grey's Anatomy  

F.R.I.E.N.D.S 

How to get away with murder

the good wife

scandal