We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
"Look at this stuff, isn't it neat?" Great! And you're welcome!! Tragic Kingdom is a classic No Doubt Album. :D I actually own a cassette copy of it! Hahaha. I wonder where it "went" lol
Judo_Aniki wrote: "Look at this stuff, isn't it neat?" Great!

And you're welcome!! Tragic Kingdom is a classic No Doubt Album. :D I actually own a cassette copy of it! Hahaha. I wonder where it "went" lol

Yes, where to? *lol* I copied it from a CD my little sister had borrowed from a friend. (Might have been the only time ever when my sister and I liked the same music.)
lily_b wrote: Yes, where to? *lol* I copied it from a CD my little sister had borrowed from a friend. (Might have been the only time ever when my sister and I liked the same music.)

Ummmm to where the grass is green and the cows are happy? (a.k.a I lost it) lol Well, No Doubt is known to have a very diverse fan-base. :) I first heard them on MTV. Yes, when MTV actually played music. :P
Måns Zelmerlöw - Var ska vi sova i natt? ("Where are we gonna sleep tonight?")
http://youtu.be/TxYkVbdUmUM
Pink - You make me sick

My Childhood *0* . released in 1997
Suddenly felt like listening to this album. My pregnant wife just gave birth, to a mushroom cloud shaped KILLER BEE SWARM!

Edit: Warning for language I guess.

GALA - freed from desire
Sweater Weather by The Neighbourhood