Hahaha I always seem to find the perfect song for my current circumstances.
Limp Bizkit -- Break Stuff
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpUYjpKg9KY&ob=av2n
This came out when I was in middle school. I can't believe it was that long ago D:

tosin wrote: [COLOR="blue"]This came out when I was in middle school. I can't believe it was that long ago D:[/COLOR

Is that t.A.T.u and "All The Things She Said"? I used to love the English version, my mom hated me listening to it....and that made me like it even more...lol

La Bouche- Sweet Dreams ( I used to listen to this song a lot when I was young..er....lol)

LOL Lis ur er shall we say selection made me think of this hahaha

and i have let myself doooooon again i dont know what im doing different that its not letting me view the vid on MDL :(
The embedding thing? That's not anything you did, it's a setting the uploader chose. And I remember that song...lol

Jon Secada- Si te vas

Had the urge to bust out this video. :P

It's been a while since I listened to that song.

Ace of Base- "Beautiful Life"

Ah that takes me back at 1.55 - 2.02 they show this mosque in Iran I remember thinking at the time i wld love to see it in person some day
Viado Margie wrote: Had the urge to bust out this video. :P

Ninja Dont hurt 'em hehehe
sree wrote: It's been a while since I listened to that song.

Ace of Base- "Beautiful Life"

Ah that takes me back at 1.55 - 2.02 they show this mosque in Iran I remember thinking at the time i wld love to see it in person some day
Wow, I loved Ace of Base :) Haven't listened to them in a while
Ms Margaret Wai wrote: Wow, I loved Ace of Base :) Haven't listened to them in a while

I hadn't either, but this road down Nostalgia Lane made remember them...lol
Nicolas wrote: LOL Lis ur er shall we say selection made me think of this hahaha

Hahahah this song reminds me of my art class! We had 4 people in our level including myself and my one friend used to sing this [off key and badly but it was funny] haha. I miss that class!
Another good t.A.T.u song