I'm listening to the Luis Fonsi album because my neighbor is playing it....I don't know the names of the songs....lol But I like the one playing right now.
Meatloaf- I Would Do Anything for Love
Set Fire to the Rain - Adele. She's all I've been listening to for the past couple of days, I just love her.
t wrote: Set Fire to the Rain - Adele. She's all I've been listening to for the past couple of days, I just love her.

I love Adele! I keep listening to Rolling in the Deep. It's always stuck in my head.
Bon Jovi- Always

"And IIIIIIIIIIIIIII will love you, baby. AAAlways..."
t wrote: Set Fire to the Rain - Adele. She's all I've been listening to for the past couple of days, I just love her.

i played that to death when i first heard it :D

:D :D They're back! I'm so happy!
Sleepninja wrote: I love Adele! I keep listening to Rolling in the Deep. It's always stuck in my head.

That song is so amazingly good but the radio is playing it into the ground. I've started to turn it off when it comes on because I don't want to get sick of it. Adele has a absolutely beautiful voice and she's striking looking as well.
My guy made me a mix CD a few weeks ago. Which cracks me up because we've been together for so long and here he is doing a typical boyfriend thing of making a "mix tape". I said "D, we live together, you don't have to do stuff like this anymore. I'm way past being a "sure thing". He said, "Yes I do." Awww...Sappy, Am I right? This song from that CD was on in the car when I went on a Bagel and Coffee run this morning. LOVE IT!
Turning Tables - Adele. (Yup, more Adele XD)

Gail Boyer wrote: That song is so amazingly good but the radio is playing it into the ground. I've started to turn it off when it comes on because I don't want to get sick of it. Adele has a absolutely beautiful voice and she's striking looking as well.

Oh my goodness, yes! I hate how it's being so overplayed nowadays and everyone's singing it all the time and I really like it so I don't want to start hating it.
Nina posted a video last night that had this song in it. Now it keeps getting stuck in my head. :p

Tarja has one of the most beautiful voices I have ever heard.

Adele - Someone Like You <3