I am totally obsessed with block b did you or did you not, so addicting and on constant replay in my car and on my ipod
http://youtu.be/ir-f0x3eF0k
I am totally obsessed with block b did you or did you not, so addicting and on constant replay in my car and on my ipod
sparkling_angel wrote: Just can't get enough of this song by CNBlue
last-song-syndrome

I love this song. Love it when it was sang live in their concerts.
Vogel im Käfig - Shingeki no Kyojin OST

Especially from 4:35 onwards
Hang On Sloopy--The McCoys
I can't stop listening to Wake My Up by Avicii featuring Aloe Blacc. It's been several months of constant radio plays and I'm still in love with it. ^^

There is more than few of these songs that I just cant stop listening to. here few examples:
Guns for hands by twenty one pilots. one of my favorite bands and a song that is stuck in my head every now and then.

and for example im listening to imagine dragons' "radioactive" very much these days, its damn powerful song. also i cant stop listening to "should i stay of should i go" by The Clash, awesome song
mogwaid wrote: Guns for hands by twenty one pilots. one of my favorite bands and a song that is stuck in my head every now and then.

I'd never heard of them before. That vocalist is a mixed bag, isn't he? Intriguing though.

Me: I recently found this album at the back of my cupboard and it's been on repeat for days.

I have to listen to this song at least 10 times before I go to sleep and at least 20 times during the day. It always makes me think of Spencer Reid from Criminal Minds after the Zugzwang episode for some reason. :)

You Must Have Had a Broken Heart by Westlife.

Cant stop listening to One Republic - Everybody Loves me