Do write their names and mention why!

Firstly, this is the first weekend drama that I care about all the couples. Like usually I have a favorite that interests me the most but all the couples are so adorable in this drama! Now, if I had to pick one, I would say Hae Jun and Yoon Jae.  I love their slow burn relationship so much, I almost scream at the little things they give us like when he asked about her to Hyun Jae! And they're both so funny (together and individually), they make me smile in every scene :')  I really can't wait for their romance to develop and to see more of their chemistryyy!! *screams internally*

lovingshimmer:

Firstly, this is the first weekend drama that I care about all the couples. Like usually I have a favorite that interests me the most but all the couples are so adorable in this drama! Now, if I had to pick one, I would say Hae Jun and Yoon Jae.  I love their slow burn relationship so much, I almost scream at the little things they give us like when he asked about her to Hyun Jae! And they're both so funny (together and individually), they make me smile in every scene :')  I really can't wait for their romance to develop and to see more of their chemistryyy!! *screams internally* 

Good to know that I'm not alone in shipping all the couple but also finding the oldest brother and the very temperamental and sometimes crazy lawyer the most interesting. Maybe bc the fact that they are both older but Yoon Jae is very innocent in a way and  Hae Jun might be an intelligent, successful person, but she is still crushing on that man as if she were a teenager....they make me smile. As you said, they have not as many scenes together as the others but their interactions are full of little things. And...I LOVE Hae Jun calling him "dolt" all the time. Cracks me up.

I think I will love the main couple as much though...we just need them to start dating before the mess of Mirae's mom and grandad comes out.

They are so funny!! I do have a soft spot for Yoon Jae. Maybe it's because Oh Min Suk plays him so naturally (and is so handsome ?). He is supposed to be old but as you said he is so adorably innocent. I can also relate to Hae Jun a bit lol. Having an awkward crush is meee. By the way, I have a feeling that the struggles that they're going to go through will be because of Hae Jun's age. There is a lot emphasis on children to Yoon Jae and I feel like they're going to struggle having a kid maybe? Anyways not me imagining the dramatics already when they aren't even official yet lol I blame the trauma from Young Lady and Gentleman ?

As for the main couple, I need the ex to go away soon! I wonder which couple is going to officially sail first in the next 10 episodes? I have a feeling it will be the main couple bc they need to date so we can have the lost daughter reveal later. 

lovingshimmer:

They are so funny!! I do have a soft spot for Yoon Jae. Maybe it's because Oh Min Suk plays him so naturally (and is so handsome ?). He is supposed to be old but as you said he is so adorably innocent. I can also relate to Hae Jun a bit lol. Having an awkward crush is meee. By the way, I have a feeling that the struggles that they're going to go through will be because of Hae Jun's age. There is a lot emphasis on children to Yoon Jae and I feel like they're going to struggle having a kid maybe? Anyways not me imagining the dramatics already when they aren't even official yet lol I blame the trauma from Young Lady and Gentleman ?

As for the main couple, I need the ex to go away soon! I wonder which couple is going to officially sail first in the next 10 episodes? I have a feeling it will be the main couple bc they need to date so we can have the lost daughter reveal later. 

They really are funny. I love how akward Yoo Jae is. Though Hae Jun is just as akward  lol.

Yeah, probably her age will play a role, and the fact that she sabotaged his chances to participate in that tv show. Also, Yoon Jae, when talking to his brother mentioned that if he were married, his wife would wait for him with food at home...I think he will need to reevaluate that bc it does not seem like HaeJun can cook nor has any desire to be sitting home :D

don't even mention YLAG. That drama made me so angry, frustrated and stressed! I hope this one does not go the same way. 

Also, I don't think Hyun Jae will be very happy with his brother and his boss dating. He knows them both too well.

As much as I want Hyun Jae and MiRae to start dating, I think the lost daughter drama will come out at the same time as their acceptance of their feelings. It seems like the story is already too focused on that imo.

Oh yeaah forgot about the dating show! Can't wait for him to find out lol! I hope we get more of them this week!

I actually think you're right about Hyun Jae and Mi Rae. I dread the angst that's going to come for them honestly. I adore Mi Rae's optimism and cheerfulness! All the leading ladies honestly are so bright, I love it!!

I wonder how he will react when he finds that out. And what she’s going to say when he confronts her next ep about her feelings ?

MiRae and HyunJae imo will have some secret dating phase. I can’t wait for that! 

Now my fav coupe is Hyun Jae and Yoon Jae :D

the oldest, they seems hilarious and their behaviour is hilarious

the middle seems 'too good' and normal

they youngest feels, well, immature and cringy/cheesy for no reason

bohee:

Now my fav coupe is Hyun Jae and Yoon Jae :D 

They are making me laugh with their interactions ??

lovingshimmer:

I agree.  I am on ep 5. It is so cute to see the direction each couple is going.  No favorite yet.