bohee:

Well, our expectations are similar :)
Will he be lucky on his financial affairs, how do you think?

I hope at some point he will either give up or strike lucky :D

He might feel some aprehension bc of that issue, especially if his brother lets out how well off she is though

Serene Wolf:

I think all of them will end up marrying at the same time!

I agree and they will share the apartment/ or decline the apartment. 

MinaM:

Not only they have less obstacles, I think once YJ is sure of his feelings he won't waste much time.  It will depend on how they handle that lie to the tv producer. 

Tbh, I want at least one of the couples to marry at least by ep 30, it'd be interesting to see how the family dynamic changes. 

I like this idea???

Shine Son:

That's something I overlooked. That's an issue they might need to discuss too.

I wonder if Yoon Jae will tell her or if Hae Jun will hear it from someone else. So far, MiRae and Hae Jun have no idea about the family's marriage race, right?

MinaM:

I wonder if Yoon Jae will tell her or if Hae Jun will hear it from someone else. So far, MiRae and Hae Jun have no idea about the family's marriage race, right?

Yes, but I think it not be a big problem for them because HJ and MR chased for brothers :)

bohee:

Yes, but I think it not be a big problem for them because HJ and MR chased for brothers :)

Lol... not the brothers are also doing some chasing... and Yoon Jae even went to live with her HAHAHAHAHAHA at this point I am wondering when his family will know about it!

Haha, yes when they will know about it and what their reaction will be :) I really think that HJ will be pregnant before the wedding :D

bohee:

Haha, yes when they will know about it and what their reaction will be :) I really think that HJ will be pregnant before the wedding :D 

Lol, I was thinking the same thing! But that might be the only way Mommy Lee won't faint of shock once she finds out! Or maybe she will but will have to accet Hae Jun hahaha

I think they will all marry at the same time in a grand simultaneous ceremony at the end.  The most interesting couple is Hyunjae/Mirae. Their story seems to be the key to Mirae's mother finding her birth father and seems headed for a lot of turbulence ahead. The least appealing couple to me is Yuna/Soojae_ their relationship, even if they developed feelings later on, was founded on a dishonest scheme_ a scam. It was really poetic justice that he himself got scammed by his friend.

LNR:

I think they will all marry at the same time in a grand simultaneous ceremony at the end.  The most interesting couple is Hyunjae/Mirae. Their story seems to be the key to Mirae's mother finding her birth father and seems headed for a lot of turbulence ahead. The least appealing couple to me is Yuna/Soojae_ their relationship, even if they developed feelings later on, was founded on a dishonest scheme_ a scam. It was really poetic justice that he himself got scammed by his friend.

100% agree

I really dislike soojae and tend to f-forward the video when the couple S-Y appear on the screen. I even don't want to know what is happening between the 2. I feel relieved that junghoo -mirae's brother- is interested in yuna, and hope she will go with him. I hate liars. 

hyunjae and mirae are my favorites so far. even if they really love their family, they are the most independent children: hj works and live on his own, mr works on her own and stand by her ideas even in front of her mom. she says she is a "mommy's girl", but actually not that much. in all that bunch of whining children they are the most responsible.

Well, one wedding down...two to go? 

I wonder if all three couples are actually going to be married by the end of the drama, or we'll have one couple engaged?

yes, they took too much time to handle the parent's adoption situation, now we are running out of time.

deidra:

yes, they took too much time to handle the parent's adoption situation, now we are running out of time.

And that plot is still not done.. so, we’ll see how long that take with it

The adoption handling will bring a lot of things to closure.  So, this why actions was seen in Ep 33.  I can not believe we saw a wedding this earlier.