More dialogue about how a woman's place is at home yada yada--points to her for not letting this provoke her.  She must be used to it by now.

He ties her to a tree in a plot that a child could have seen through, but since she is supposed to be child-like, it makes sense that she did not see through this plot.  Alas, he is yet again in distress and captured, proving time and time again that he needs her fists as back-up.  Of course the downside is she frequently uses them on him with little provocation.  

Does anyone notice that male lead's clothes are magically clean?

He uses his super power of untying knots to escape after assessing the watchman's weak points and manipulating him into leaving--I take back my harsh words about our female lead's knot-tying skills.  It seems this man is a skilled escape artist.

Using TEAMWORK they manage to escape and barely evade Housekeeper.  One step closer to being the PERFECT COUPLE o_0

I found their argument regarding him being a target amusing and well written.  She reasons it is because he is an ass, essentially.  He reasons that it is because he is important.  Both may be right.  

Meanwhile, Doctor Love is going to cure Xue Er's sickness....(dare I say...personally?) while our male and female leads scratch their heads and try to get out of a hole that is deeper than most wells....wait it is a well.  Poor Xue Er has a brutal confrontation with her ex-lover and his wife, who slaps her.  He is clearly in love with her but is unable to do anything but watch.  

And our heroine had a witty reply--she calls our hero an 'embroidered pillow'--an accurate assessment.  

Finally: they reach their destination--he is reunited with his mama but neither admit it (we do get a dramatic flashback of them being separated without explanation AND there is a vague reference to a promise...).  He is awfully rude--my guess is a defense mechanism?? but at this point I am not surprised by his attitude. I wonder if she will be killed by the people chasing them//wouldn't that be just awful o_0  Just kidding, it would be pretty awful.  But then we will have a revenge plot, which is fairly easy to write.

Hopes: Our heroine relies less on fists, more on her wit and that our hero's insecurities lessen so he can better express himself instead of resorting to cruel remarks.  Oh, and that Dr. Love (as I have dubbed him) is able to be Xue Er's rock, now that she is heartbroken and alone, and that Xue Er does not become bitter because of this betrayal.

Positives: More teamwork, less petty fighting.  

Negatives: The same stuff I have been writing.

Side Note:No one comments on this girl's dangerous and selfish actions--she risked their lives to bring him to see this woman, which was a big risk.   However, I like risk takers.  But this is in danger of being reckless. 

I gave this episode a 7.0 for the story line moving forward and for some possible character growth.  The comedic elements were not well executed, and it was satisfying to see her get tied up for a change because she is pretty brutal/mean with those fists.  If their roles were reversed, I think more people would be mad.