So up to now, the character who is the funniest is Little Tigger (yup), the characters with the most chemistry are the two Xi Er's, and the most interesting character is Housekeeper.

This Episode:more awesome popped collars

and maybe the beginning of the leading lady actually growing up/taking some responsibility OR at the very least, she begins to walk down that path:her job is to plan a party for hero's mom--and she becomes her own worse enemy

1. Hero's narcissism oddly endearing: while looking in a mirror admiring himself he explains to our leading lady how he knows she is enamored of him; her adamant denial leads to his wounded ego and choice to seduce her

2.Hero plays what is the only good song in the show to date, and I believe, their theme song

3.I appreciate our leading ladies love of cuisine/lack of artifice--they stay up the hole night having dinner and she gets hammered--he actually tries to sweet talk her into kissing him while she is drunk--it was an adorable scene if more than a little unscrupulous. We get to see some nice drunk kisses.  

4.He plays mind games with her, because it's part of his personality, and she hits him again...I can't blame her...but they did another horrible close up with a nosebleed intended to be...funny?  Why didn't he defend himself?  He could have caught that.  Right now the hero is a lost cause/i have my faith in the leading lady to redeem this otherwise awful show

5.The slow descent into the corner is beginning:(I think) our leading lady accepts the planning of a banquet, something which she has no idea how to do...and she will undoubtedly need the real Xi Er to do this for her--who tries to give her a reality check and more advice on thinking before acting...with little success

6.Naturally, the leading lady continues to create her own problems...and maybe she will see that the life of a privileged woman isn't all about eating cake o_0

7.we see Teamwork with the other couple...but she still does not trust her husband--she ignores all the advice he tries to give with an eye roll-- and his character is such that he isn't going to beg her to listen---oh no, barriers to becoming the PERFECT COUPLE....and she throws a tantrum because she can't smooth talk her way out bwahahaha and plays the victim....I don't like to see people suffer but my god does it bother me when people get away with things and she will have to take responsibility--and LEARN I hope from this because mistakes make us BETTER people if we LEARN from them

8.Oh Oh, Housemaster returns, is a model of proper support that hero could learn from, and is her de facto pillar of strength...and I am certain husband will not like this...bwaahahaha (and it makes his betrayal all the sweeter)

9.she and housemaster teach the servants some basic martial arts to protect the manor provoking the ire of her husband who is too sullen and immature to communicate how he feels but admiration from his mother/her servant-->i am guessing headmaster is using his connections to help her-->she gets some props for trying to incorporate her haggling skills

10.A dramatic sword scene with her and housekeeper under the flowers...and he sees the mark behind her ear.  Oh Oh.Miss Chu Chu has been found out. And Mr. Husband carries her off like a jealous man would. And he forbids her from seeing him.  And throws an adorable jealous tantrum...her reply does not help.  And a really steamy forced kiss.  It sometimes feels like this is a bodice ripper.  I assume she gives in because she is confident she can protect herself if she needed to.  I am going to ignore that he is good looking because the male lead usually is.

Hope: that sh** gets real, or to be more polite, that the show takes a darker turn and our leading lady learns to not lie all the time//she relies way too much on luck (but I do give credit to what she is able to achieve on her own)

Positive: housekeeper

Negative: Some bad camera angles/filming

So far, the best episode because we see our lead lady get a dose of reality. I am extremely surprised. It kept me completely engaged. And FINALLY she sees there are some things that she cannot smooth talk out of ....for instance, why, why didn't she just beg for the list? But she still finds a way to smooth talk. She does not seem to realize how important this party is to determining her place in the family...it ain't fair but it's also life.  I give this episode an 8.0. But it does not make up for the inconsistencies in plot execution.