In which the heroine takes a hit for the team (literally) and the last 15 minutes-epic

1.After an incredibly harsh rejection, our hero gets hammered and what are probably some of the most suspicious-looking people show up (how they got past the door who knows its a nice bar) to give him a hard time--by killing him--but even drunk he can kick some ass before he flees for safety but can he avoid the knife wielding ninjas who defy gravity?  Nope.  Yet even with a sword at his throat he shows no fear...he is ready for death...and finally his body guards show up to save the day

2.Housekeeper is not pleased o_O

3.Xu Er run's off.  And so does our leading lady.  Their lovers chase them down...and they tearfully watch from the carriage...how they think they can escape this makes no sense to me they are in too deep not to mention he has the resources to find her but i will ignore that piece of logic and assume it is fear alone guiding them because this show ignores normal logic

4.As expected, hero chases them down on a much faster horse and cuts the cart off--and yanks her out angrily (she should stop protesting and just follow) and she bites him--and he is utterly stoic as he states that he will not leave her....yes, that's right.  she bites him.  let me write that again.  she bites him....and then the ninja drops down from the tree.  yup.

5.she runs back to save him--and is stabbed by the ninja to protect him-- i am pretty sure the ninja is housekeeper because the ninja is paralyzed by shock before fleeing--yup, suspicions are confirmed

6.hero is by her bed side, refusing to leave....housekeeper is tore up, hero is in tears arguing with her for daring to get injured/ill it is pretty endearing and he is going on about how much he loves her and all the great things about her...i won't lie the lines seem a bit over the top and too much...but that is the scriptwriter's fault.....it feels a bit....i don't know....out of character for him--i would think he would be angrily looking for the person behind this, not by her bed crying for so long but i seem to be wrong

--then things pick up!--

7.Housekeeper goes to second prince, fighting past guards, promising his life if he gets this 'panacea cure' to save our lady--and he is made to suffer by the second prince

8.hero waits in the rain--carrying his dying wife--until the empress lets them in and he begs for the cure but when refused threatens to take his own life!  

this episode: 8.0 running away--ugh--just tell the truth!  life will be so much easier...i think her refusing to tell the truth is just making it worse and worse and worse...and worse....but the last fifteen minutes bumped my rating up a whole point!