I won't lie..i sped watched this episode 

1.Bad news for the good guys: Housemaster learns that Hero is not the biological child of Madame Jin...

2.Madame Jin plays her game well by speaking up for Qi Ling in front of her son when in secret she plans on bringing her down...and begins to worry that her own lies might be exposed

3.Housemaster's underling seems to have found the missing mother

4.Hero does some investigating with collar popped, of course when it really matters he gets noticed when following someone 

5.Madame Jin and Qi Ling have some words//Qi Ling picks up on the secretiveness of the Madame which does not fit her character at all since she is pretty dense//the midwife is found and trembles in terror before Madame Jin implying that there is a bad relationship there

6.Midwife is actually referring to Housemaster but it looks like the Madame is the source of her fear

7.Midwife is suffocated by Headmaster's underling...

8.Madame Jinn is suddenly ill...will she die as well?  I hope not she is one of the few characters grounded in reason-and reality--in this show, which helps to balance it

9.Hero holds heroine responsible for his mother's illness and won't let her look for her mom (it is pretty dangerous but he doesn't exactly communicate his concern); Li Qing believes that Madame Jin may be responsible for her mom's disappearance and her becomes incensed and tells her all the reasons why she is wrong...not earning any points with his wife

10.Qi Ling decides to look into this caper on her own--and collapses from...stress(?) or is it a dream....?

11.Our leading lady shares some stories about her childhood, meant to be endearing but the acting is so bad by both hero and heroine that i cannot really do much but throw my hands up in exasperation--

12.Qi Ling continues to look into the mystery of what is going on

Rating: 5.5: Not.Engaged.