In which the dowager empress shows righteous anger at having been deceived

1.Madame Yu dies in the arms of hero after handing her daughter over to Madame Jin for safeguarding

2.Hero finally apologizes to Madame Yu..after she is dead

3.Housekeeper meets up with second prince (I completely forgot about him)

4.The next plot of housekeeper: let the dowager empress know that her niece (madame Jin) has tricked her and committed treason by lying to her/violating an imperial decree

--Random: In all of this what has happened to Xu Er's mother??--

5.Everyone tries to meet up with the empress, housekeeper gets there first

6.Basically, housekeeper accuses the Jin family of tricking the empress/breaking the law

7.The Jin family is hoping that the empress being a just woman will not kill them all and they also reveal housekeepers crimes HOWEVER I personally think that housekeeper has a stronger case--if empress just lets them off the hook I will quit watching this show I swear I will that would be the biggest historical inaccuracy that not even I can overlook (and I have tolerated a lot of foolishness from this show)

8.The family will have to await the queen's sentencing

9.Housekeeper continues to make the most entertaining expressions

10.Everyone goes him and cleans up

Random: given that they may die, it surprises me that the characters do not take the time to spend the night together i mean there is a good chance that they may die a very good chance:/ maybe I am just being unreasonable if you're stressed, some people can't do those kinds of things...they spend the day together as a family (and awful music ensues)

11.In one of the best scenes of the series, the housekeeper is at the brothel, orders everyone to go, and he is utterly alone, staring at an empty stage--kind of like he gave up everything to get everything and yet has nothing (and he continues to make the best faces)

Rating: 7.0--the final scene was very good