Have they been following our conversation here about Dr. Mo's age? Did Dr. Mo just claim that he's 29 years old and his birthday is on the 14/12? Lol. I guess they were worried about the potential speculation about the age difference between our leads. 

Still haven't got past episode 6. Put Facebook keep on shoving clips in my face :-)

Speaking of Facebook and clips, here are two more for you ladies:

Being called "uncle" by his young girlfriend must have been a blow to Dr. Mo. Look at his cute expression :-)

https://www.facebook.com/forduoduo/videos/1048215079936788

Part of the glass kiss scene. Don't know where they are getting these from, but we're not complaining

https://www.facebook.com/forduoduo/videos/655280176814576

LOL they‘re stalking us. Where did MQC declared his age and birthday?  

I‘m happy to get real kisses instead of the famous dead fish kiss in this drama. They elevate their cute couple vibe to the next level. As much as I like Yang Zi‘s acting, I don‘t think she‘s a good onscreen kisser. Zhou Ye looks like a much better and natural kisser here. Was she also good in her other drama? I‘ve heard her chemistry with Neo Hou in BFTB was off the charts? I only watched about first 10 Eps or so, they definitely have cute chemistry but not yet that hot in my memory.

HeadInTheClouds:

Have they been following our conversation here about Dr. Mo's age? Did Dr. Mo just claim that he's 29 years old and his birthday is on the 14/12? Lol. I guess they were worried about the potential speculation about the age difference between our leads. 

Still haven't got past episode 6. Put Facebook keep on shoving clips in my face :-)

Yes, in the newest preview.  Glad they cleared that up.  I'm fine with making him older.  Though I still wish they hadn't made him a cardiologist.  Overkill. 

We've got a few days without episodes.

HeadInTheClouds:

Being called "uncle" by his young girlfriend must have been a blow to Dr. Mo. Look at his cute expression :-)

Part of the glass kiss scene. Don't know where they are getting these from, but we're not complaining

The kissing.  I'm drowning in the kissing.  Happily drowning, I should say. :)

Not sure where the kissing scene came from.  But some of these are from episode previews.

luv2bafangurl:

LOL they‘re stalking us. Where did MQC declared his age and birthday?  

I‘m happy to get real kisses instead of the famous dead fish kiss in this drama. They elevate their cute couple vibe to the next level. As much as I like Yang Zi‘s acting, I don‘t think she‘s a good onscreen kisser. Zhou Ye looks like a much better and natural kisser here. Was she also good in her other drama? I‘ve heard her chemistry with Neo Hou in BFTB was off the charts? I only watched about first 10 Eps or so, they definitely have cute chemistry but not yet that hot in my memory.

YES.  That's why I was like, do NOT watch that C-drama kissing on the TV.  We don't want that!

Erika LOVES them in Back from the Brink.  Lots of people do.  Eventually I'm going to watch it.

Kokuto:

YES.  That's why I was like, do NOT watch that C-drama kissing on the TV.  We don't want that!

Erika LOVES them in Back from the Brink.  Lots of people do.  Eventually I'm going to watch it.

Maybe I‘ll pick BFTB again after LMLMV finish airing otherwise it‘s going to be weird watching ZY romancing 2 guys at the same time

luv2bafangurl:

Maybe I‘ll pick BFTB again after LMLMV finish airing otherwise it‘s going to be weird watching ZY romancing 2 guys at the same time

Yeah, I've got a stack of things to watch, so it will be a bit before I get to BFTB.

I love this expression on Dr. Mo's face when he's caught on the street with Gu Sheng's dad.  Ooops.

Mikeyla:

Xiang Liu is redeemed in this drama. I’ll be watching both dramas in tandem.  He deserves love the most.  Jing can go play the pipa.  

We got another ones, guys!!

Mikeyla, darling, have the ladies welcomed you properly in our other threads? 

HeadInTheClouds:

Shushu hahahahahaha so cute ❤️

Imagine all the angles! Coffins will have to be purchased in advance hahahah

Megumi-H:
So agreed that Mo Qing Cheng/Qiang QingChi is so perfect!!! And TJC just make it come alive to real world.

Indeed perfect. Now where can we find a man like this in real life.... I say Tan Jianci is the closest lolol

Kikinaki:
And it looks like the FL is eating out of his palms....just following his every word and command with wide eye astonishment....it's cute for a while but it looks like he has so much power over her

Plus, it doesn't help that they have an age gap :-) Good thing the drama made it more balanced.

luv2bafangurl:
My brain is shutting down anyway from all that sugar so I‘ll buy the premise that he‘s a 30 y.o. brainy prodigy cardiac surgeon who never date before, but somehow know how to kiss a girl senselessly (maybe he is also reading bodice ripper novels in his free time for research like us *snickers*). I‘m not complaining as finally I can see TJC ‚life experience‘ put into good use LOL

I agree with your entire post but this part here lmao I love how you described it. And yes, we get to see Tan Jianci make use of what he learned!! :D

nathsketch:

Shushu hahahahahaha so cute ❤️

Imagine all the angles! Coffins will have to be purchased in advance hahahah

I’m taking back what I said here. Lolololol

Kokuto:

I love this expression on Dr. Mo's face when he's caught on the street with Gu Sheng's dad.  Ooops.

This entire scene was hilarious (and TJC looks so good here sorry I just had to say it lol)

I don't think this was in the novel? I like that the drama added comedic scenes to make it more interesting.

Wow I just read their first kiss, that was intense and very detailed

And we're to believe he's never had a girlfriend? Hmm