luv2bafangurl:

mad respect for TJC, that dubbing was good and to get approval from The Bian Jiang (I think he is the real QQC in RL right?).   

I also noticed how he can really spin the sword easily. Many young actors nowadays didn‘t even learn this basic skill to make their fighting skill looks believable. It‘s hard for me to be able to buy that  are the best swordsman etc if their fighting scenes basically only consists of posing and slow mo twirls. And it‘s too apparent that other more complicated moves are done by body double/stuntman.

Can‘t wait for the historical part, hopefully there is also some good fighting scene.

I think we need to put big disclaimer at the front page of LMLMV: pls leave your brain at the door LOL Otherwise proceed on your own risk!

I'm not sure, but Bian Jiang is definitely one of the best known voice actors, as I understand it.  Look at his awards shelf!  He was also in charge of the dubbing on LYF, so Tan Jian Ci has worked with him before.

That sword spinning routine reminds me of Tan Jian Ci's Prince Zhou in Court Lady.  Very flashy and fast.  I wouldn't be surprised if he still remembered it.

I'm definitely looking forward to the costume part ... hope it takes up at least one episode if not longer.

I meant Bian Jiang has that level of popularity in VA world like QQC has. He is one of the most famous CV in china.  but I think the real inspiration of QQC (a doctor who is also CV) is someone else. Sorry for the confusion.

The pain of watching ongoing drama is real TT.

Cute BTS

Not sure if these scenes are new  or in released episodes, but I'll post them anyway 

Whoever is responsible for his makeup should be launched into the sun. Why so much powder and lipstick 🤯?

HeadInTheClouds:

Cute BTS

Not sure if these scenes are new  or in released episodes, but I'll post them anyway 

Whoever is responsible for his makeup should be launched into the sun. Why so much powder and lipstick ??

They put too much make up on their actors it's ridiculous

They look so plastic surgeryish 

I'm done reading the novel......and I'm not satisfied

Where's their wedding night? I need the details

I agreed. I noticed that in a lot of C drama,, whether it’s modern or historical drama, their make up team tends to put too much powder, making the actors/actress extremely white and fake. It feels fake too!

I am finishing the novel, so no wedding. The ending will be where ML retired right?

Kikinaki:

I'm done reading the novel......and I'm not satisfied

Where's their wedding night? I need the details

Wait.  WUT?  No wedding night?!?  OMG.  This is Dr. Mo, not Jing.  WTF?

Kikinaki:

Yes, I‘ve been screaming everywhere nonstop, pls stop putting so much make up on TJC. He‘s much more handsome without it.

@Kikinaki

sadly we must use our own imagination for this. =/

Megumi-H:

I agreed. I noticed that in a lot of C drama,, whether it’s modern or historical drama, their make up team tends to put too much powder, making the actors/actress extremely white and fake. It feels fake too!

I am finishing the novel, so no wedding. The ending will be where ML retired right?

Nooo!  NO wedding, even??!!?!  I'm literally screaming.

What the heck are they thinking?  There's a wedding in almost every costume drama I watch.  WHY isn't there a wedding in this sugar romance fantasy?!?!

Kokuto:

Wait.  WUT?  No wedding night?!?  OMG.  This is Dr. Mo, not Jing.  WTF?

Does Dr. Mo at least get to fourth base?? This is a modern series, you don't need a wedding night to get the party on.

Kokuto:

Nooo!  NO wedding, even??!!?!  I'm literally screaming.

What the heck are they thinking?  There's a wedding in almost every costume drama I watch.  WHY isn't there a wedding in this sugar romance fantasy?!?!

Erm, it might be best that there was no wedding. Lately, it seems like Cdrama's every wedding ends with someone dead, dying or spitting a copious amount of blood.

HeadInTheClouds:
Whoever is responsible for his makeup should be launched into the sun. Why so much powder and lipstick ??

Kikinaki:

Megumi-H:

It's weird.  I don't even wear makeup myself, but for some reason, I hardly notice the makeup.  I know appearing very 'pale' is the thing, which is disheartening when I think about it, but it is what it is.

That said, if I made a living having my face magnified up on 60 inch TV screens in close ups, I might want to mask up my face too.  O_O

HeadInTheClouds:

Does Dr. Mo at least get to fourth base?? This is a modern series, you don't need a wedding night to get the party on.

Erm, it might be best that there was no wedding. Lately, it seems like Cdrama's every wedding ends with someone dead, dying or spitting a copious amount of blood. 

O_O

I can't imagine that happening in this show.

I don't watch many contemporary C dramas ... are there really that much 'partying' going on?  I mean, it's pretty clear that Dr. Mo would like to get to fourth base, but ... I'm not going to count on it.  At this point, I feel lucky if there's passionate kissing.

That BtS of Gu Sheng trying to give him a drink of orange juice always makes me laugh.  I mean, the director is yelling directions.  Tan Jian Ci is trying to act, and not drown or wear that orange juice on his shirt.  Poor guy.  How much orange juice did he have to drink for that scene?

The feeding the fish line .... hahahahahaha

Kokuto:

It's weird.  I don't even wear makeup myself, but for some reason, I hardly notice the makeup.  I know appearing very 'pale' is the thing, which is disheartening when I think about it, but it is what it is.

That said, if I made a living having my face magnified up on 60 inch TV screens in close ups, I might want to mask up my face too.  O_O

Makeup is absolutely necessary for filming, but you can definitely do it a way that it looks more natural instead of whatever that is going on with TJC here. He also had a lot of makeup as FFB, but it wasn't as jarring due to the costumes. 

We know that he has nice skin. They really didn't need to slap on the crap load of foundation and powder on his skin. And they can add colour to his lips without the very obvious lipstick. Sometimes it looks corally other times, berry.  It doesn't help that they are adding filter on top as well. The effect is very mannequin skin with no texture. 

Kokuto:

O_O

I can't imagine that happening in this show.

I don't watch many contemporary C dramas ... are there really that much 'partying' going on?  I mean, it's pretty clear that Dr. Mo would like to get to fourth base, but ... I'm not going to count on it.  At this point, I feel lucky if there's passionate kissing.

You Are My Glory and Fireworks of My Life both showed enough for the audience to reasonably inferred horizontal tango was performed. I don't see why it can't be the same here. Unless the female lead age is some kind of a deterrent. We've seen those gifs in the Xiang Liu's thread, TJC can definitely sells it :-). 

Have the kisses on the lawn chair not happened yet?