luv2bafangurl:

I won‘t categorize their intimate scene as innocent though *snickers*

Indeed!? As we read, the descriptive words have lots of room for our imagination. I am sure the drama has to be more discreet ?.

Novel spoiler, the strawberry scene in the book:

Then, after thinking for a moment, she reached over, felt for a strawberry, and fed it to him. “To reward you.”
As he munched on the strawberry, Mo Qingcheng could not help laughing. His voice indistinct because of the strawberry in his mouth, he complained, “With just one strawberry?”
Gu Sheng also felt she was being stingy, so she immediately added, “Tomorrow, I’ll go buy you lots and lots of goodies to eat…”
Before her words were finished, the sound of her voice faded …
He had “fed” himself and the strawberry he had been eating straight into her mouth, almost half-forcing her to consume it. The sweet and fragrant flavour spread between their lips and teeth. When he finally pulled himself away from her lips, he could not help licking his own lips. “That strawberry was pretty good. Very sweet.”

I felt I need to go for a cold bath in winter…hahahha…reading this, can’t wait to see this play out in the drama…guess it will be a long wait?.

Alright folks, I gave the drama another try........it's a no from me, not even for TJC will I torture myself like this.

I could only last till ep5......I need therapy to get over whatever that was

For all those who are watching and enjoying the drama, God bless you.... please hold the fort for us all.........our boy deserves all the support he can get

luv2bafangurl:

I won‘t categorize their intimate scene as innocent though *snickers*

Yeah with all "eating" Dr Mo has been doing.... nothing innocent about it at all

Epilogue 2 of the novel has them doing the final deed...it's enough detail to let imagination run wild, I was pretty satisfied with that :)

@Megumi-H 

Oh yes their intimate scenes from the novel got me blushing and giggling like crazy in the middle of the night. My imaginative brain can fill the blanks just fine. Sad they must tone down those scene for the drama though.

The drama‘s schedule comes with emojis that give hint to milestones that is going happen in that Ep. I just take a look and strawberry is on the 20-21 Ep. The clip of the scene is floating around online though and it‘s more the sweet variety kind than hot imo.

@Kikinaki: hope you find some other dramas more to you‘re liking. Too much sugar is not for everyone, sadly. See you at LFY S2!

Kikinaki:
Oh he got to all the bases except the final base....rolling my eyes

Dr. Mo doesn't manage to close the deal? Maybe he isn't experienced after all, despite his smooth courtship. Lol. I think it's just part of this novel's "wish fulfilment fantasy" leaning - it's skewed towards a younger audience. Us oldies are the one with impure thoughts ;-)

Kikinaki:
Yeah you're right about the wedding thing, I still haven't recovered from Tantai jin's wedding......omg I was so sad

I saw the bts of that scene, and Leo was sucking the fake blood through a straw and spitting it out, then sucking more fake blood. I think Tantai Jin beats Si Feng's record for the most amount of blood-spitting in a drama.

Kikinaki:

Alright folks, I gave the drama another try........it's a no from me, not even for TJC will I torture myself like this.

For all those who are watching and enjoying the drama, God bless you.... please hold the fort for us all.........our boy deserves all the support he can get

I need to send you something funny. Check your messages please :)

HeadInTheClouds:
I saw the bts of that scene, and Leo was sucking the fake blood through a straw and spitting it out, then sucking more fake blood. I think Tantai Jin beats Si Feng's record for the most amount of blood-spitting in a drama.

I don't know who Si Feng is, but I have never seen so much C-drama blood spitting as in TtEotM.

Kikinaki:

Sorry to hear, though I understand.  This really isn't my usual fare, but for whatever reason (probably Tan) it makes me smile and gives me the warm fuzzies, especially after LYF.

But Tan Jian Ci has plenty of other things to watch, even if he's not usually the main lead.  I'll see you there!

Droopy_Asleep:

Epilogue 2 of the novel has them doing the final deed...it's enough detail to let imagination run wild, I was pretty satisfied with that :)

Yeah saw that, he's a beast that Mo

Sheng is one lucky gal

luv2bafangurl:

@Megumi-H 

Oh yes their intimate scenes from the novel got me blushing and giggling like crazy in the middle of the night. My imaginative brain can fill the blanks just fine. Sad they must tone down those scene for the drama though.

The drama‘s schedule comes with emojis that give hint to milestones that is going happen in that Ep. I just take a look and strawberry is on the 20-21 Ep. The clip of the scene is floating around online though and it‘s more the sweet variety kind than hot imo.

@Kikinaki: hope you find some other dramas more to you‘re liking. Too much sugar is not for everyone, sadly. See you at LFY S2!

Oh to be that strawberry......I will never look at a strawberry the same ever again

Novel Dr Mo gives me sexy hot mysterious guy

While drama Dr Mo just gives me.......cute

HeadInTheClouds:

Dr. Mo doesn't manage to close the deal? Maybe he isn't experienced after all, despite his smooth courtship. Lol. I think it's just part of this novel's "wish fulfilment fantasy" leaning - it's skewed towards a younger audience. Us oldies are the one with impure thoughts ;-)

The blood spitting in till the end of the moon is brutal......I have never seen so much blood coming out of people's mouths! WTH

Tantai Jin I miss you.....I really need to rewatch TTEOTM

nathsketch:

I need to send you something funny. Check your messages please :)

Hahahaha thanks for the laughs

I need to slap those looks off her face.....I just can't deal with her

Kokuto:

Sorry to hear, though I understand.  This really isn't my usual fare, but for whatever reason (probably Tan) it makes me smile and gives me the warm fuzzies, especially after LYF.

But Tan Jian Ci has plenty of other things to watch, even if he's not usually the main lead.  I'll see you there!

Yeah, happy you're enjoying it

I might just rewatch under the skin, he was such a cute little cutie pie. lol

Kikinaki:

Hahahaha thanks for the laughs

I need to slap those looks off her face.....I just can't deal with her

:D