Hi !

I'm trying here to get some recs since I can't find anything fitting my tastes for now.

I watch all genres however I'm in a specific mood and I would like my dramas to fit it.

Few criteria I would like your dramas to have if possible (if it doesn't fit everything, it doesn't matter) :

• Very low angst  or at least no toxicity between Leads relationship : having an angsty plot doesn't bother me but I don't want to have an angsty romance - an example could be When the Camellia Blooms or Strong Woman Do Bong Soon

• Strong Women are highly appreciated here 

• I'm not really into Cold Male Lead or worse Manipulative one

but sometimes Cold Man works so I'm not closed to that : example :  My ID is Gangnam Beauty or Love Me If You Dare

• Happy Ending is required 

• I do prefer romance dynamics like this : Whoever falls first doesn't matter but I prefer when it's the ML who chases the Female First 

(yet once again I'm not closed to any changes)  example of the contrary I liked : Go Go Squid or  Lighter and Princess (+++ loved this one)...

• I like dramas with Strong Family Bonds even more when they are supportive and funny. Found Family or Friendship also works  - 

I'm not a fan at all of Manipulative parents/ Disapproving parents etc... : yet I liked a few with that trope like : It's Okay to not Be Okay 

• Main Leads have to be supportive with each others and caring. 

• Ex lover comes back trope is okay with as long as Main Leads never doubted about his/her feelings for the other. I can hardly tolerate a Love triangle though

• Chemistry and Tension are what I'm dying for so.... Bonus if they are some "steamy/tension" scenes

All Countries are okay with me ! BL and GL too. So feel free to rec anything that could fit what I'm looking for!

Some examples of dramas I loooooooooved fitting my research :

Perfect fits: 

- Hidden Love

- To Fly With You

- You Are My Hero

Not perfect but work: 

- Lighter and Princess (even if it doesn't fit everything)

- Not Me (same as Lighter and Princess)

- Blueming (same)

Thanking you in advance <3 

Maybe:

• Exclusive Fairytale
  • Run On
  • Monstar

Hmmmm:

Hi venus (fits alot acc.to your criteria)

Day of becoming you (the one where the FL is Liang Jie)

Begin again (the one where the ML is actor Gong jun)

Will think of more later!!

143TWICE:

Hmmmm:

Hi venus (fits alot acc.to your criteria)

Day of becoming you (the one where the FL is Liang Jie)

Begin again (the one where the ML is actor Gong jun)

Will think of more later!!

Thank U!! I will check them asap :) 

• Meeting You (nothing toxic, very supportive couple who never breaks up, no chasing though - the leads are childhood friends who meet again and then mutually fall in love, happy ending)
  • First Love (ML seems cold at the beginning but is actually horribly shy and socially awkward, the leads are sweet and supportive, no breakups, no angst, nice parents, happy ending)
  • Put Your Head on My Shoulder (ML is quiet and smart but he's not cold, leads have a sweet and supportive relationship. There is an ex-boyfriend/third wheel but he's easy to ignore, happy ending)
  • My Little Happiness (supportive sweet couple, ML may seem distant at first but he's an absolute marshmallow after he realizes who she is, super happy ending)
  • Horimiya (ML is very shy and awkward but an absolute sweetheart, FL is strong, the leads are sweet and supportive together and make each other better people, happy ending)
  • Kimi no Koto Dake Mite Itai  (BL, MLs leads are lovely and supportive, no angst, happy ending)

Possibly:

• Flourish in Time (there is angst but not because of romance, and FL's mother is disapproving. However the leads are sweet, extremely supportive of each other even if ML doubts himself, FL is young but very strong, and ML falls first, happy ending)
  • Go Ahead (heavy angst from family issues not romantic and a truly despicable mother of one of the MLs, but a very strong bond between the leads, a wonderful found family and loving fathers both biological and adopted, ML chases FL first, happy ending)

You have a very similar taste to me, so here are some of my favorites that I recommend.

Go Ahead +1 I also recommend this drama. The ML chases her first and supports her. Although yes there is a lot of family problems on the MLs side. But besides that I definitely recommend.

Assistant of Superstar I feel like this one checks almost every single box. It has an adorable ML who falls for her almost immediately and starts to chase her. The FL has social anxiety, so she's afraid of big groups of people. But it's adorable because the ML tries to help her out as much as possible. He is childish from time to time, but he makes it work. haha. There are no family problems, and better yet a happy ending. This makes for a great watch, I always recommend it. If you like this drama I also recommend Moonlight. It gives the same vibes. Famous ML falls for the "assistant" and tries to win her over. 

My Little Happiness +1 The leads here are absolutely adorable, not just the main leads but the secondary couple as well. This couple is the definition of supportive. Plus, it's just overall a cute watch.

Exclusive Fairytale This gives me "Hidden Love" vibes. This drama is a ML chase FL first drama. It's absolutely adorable. The ML is such a green flag and there's no dramatic family issues. If anything the two families want them to be together. It's so cute with a happy ending for all couples. I definitely recommend.

Professional Single It's been a minute since I've seen this one, but I do remember how good it is. This is also a ML chase FL first drama, but I feel like they fell for each other around the same time. There is a love triangle here but nothing too hard on our hearts lol. It has a happy ending, and there's not family drama and angst. It's a happy youth drama.

My Unicorn Girl, To Fly With You, Skate into Love. These 3 dramas revolve around the "ice world." It has a theme of skating. These are all youth dramas and hey take place in college. There is literally no sadness or angst here. If you want a rom-com, here you go. haha. A couple of these have a love triangle, but again nothing too serious. All of these are ML chase FL first, and once they get together it's pretty much smooth sailing. All 3 of these dramas main couples have the bickering to lovers relationship, which I think is so cute. And yes, it has a happy ending.

Dear Little Mermaid This one is for sure ML chase FL first. It's so funny. Once the ML sees the FL again, he vows to not let her go. Not only is this drama adorable and funny, the ML is so caring. Once he learns about the FLs illness (not serious by the way, she doesn't die, and isn't an illness that will make you bawl your eyes out.) he takes care of her and is such a green flag. There is a love triangle in here, although it's nothing that makes you get 2ML syndrome, he gets his happy ending with another girl, so don't worry about him. Overall a cute drama with lots of jealousy scenes, and a happy ending. 1000/10 recommend.

Sweet Teeth This is also ML chases FL first drama. At least that's what it seems like. You can definitley tell that the ML fell for the FL pretty quickly, so I count it as one. This drama also has 3 couples that are absolutely adorable, and they all have happy endings. There is a slighttt love triangle between the main couple, but it only lasts for a couple of episodes near the end. And better yet, there are no family problems or annoying 2nd leads. 

To the Moon and Back This is a Thai drama, so I don't know if you watch those, but I still recommend it. This one is not exactly like your list. There is actually quite a bit of family problems. Such as the MLs family not approving of the FL and trying to get the ML with someone else. Butttt, hear me out. despite the family issues, the ML refuses to leave the FL. They are absolutely the cutest. Despite his opposing family, they never break up and they get their happy ending where the MLs family finally accepts her. There is a lot of drama here, but it's worth the watch in my opinion. There is a lot of comedy from the FLs family and the MLs coworkers to make up for the "drama." 

Sorry for the long list, there's just so many out there. I definitely recommend looking into more "youth dramas" like Forever Love, You are Desire, When I Fly Towards You, etc.

Honorable Mentions also worth the watch that you might like. 

Once We Get Married, I Hear You, King The Land, Fall in Love With a Scientist, I Hate You, Juliet!

Being a hardcore brony, this subject is dear to my heart (ha!)  From my personal Drama database, here are all the  happy ending Dramas  that have romance as a significant theme and that I've scored higher than 8/10 .  They are sorted first in order of  how many times I've watched them.  I think most of them meet most of your criteria, some meet nearly all

Czakhareina:

Maybe:

• Exclusive Fairytale
  • Run On
  • Monstar

Thank U ! Will check Exclusive Fairytale which I never heard of :) 

emeraldarrows  : I already watched a lot of your recs and they are sooo accurate thank u ! I will try Horimiya and Kimi no Koto Dake Mite Itai ^^

asian drama lover:
You have a very similar taste to me, so here are some of my favorites that I recommend.

We definitely have similar tastes ! You mentionned some of my ALL-TIME favorites like Go Ahead  or To Fly With You, - Professional Single (loved it but not among my ALL-TIME favorites though). 

I always love when people make such big list bc we can always find something that will pique our interest! So thank u so much for your time, I really appreciate :) 

I will watch soon enough some of your recs like Moonlight sounds sooo great and I love both of the Main Leads (Yu Shu Xin for Love Between Fairy and Devil and Ding Yu Xi for his role in Romance of Tiger and Roses)! Exclusive Fairytale and To Moon and Back (love lakorn too). I will make sure to check all your HM soon ^^ 

burhaa aadmi:
Being a hardcore brony

You're not alone haha

Your post is such a gem I swear there are so many dramas I never heard of and I thought I will get bored forever bc I've watched everything that could be my cup of tea ^^ I will check that this noon.

Many thanks I'm sure I will find plenty of dramas there !

ASTER:
The couple will satisfy you that you will overlook any errors which has only .1% of possibility.

I'm so impressed that you all suggested all my favorites. I think I can go blinfolded into your recs and I will still enjoy everything I watched! 

Doctors (2016) is one of my absolute fav even if it is not well appreciated here so I'm so glad you recomended it (don't know why I haven't thought about it when I was writing my post)! 

I basically will add anything I haven't watched yet in my PTW List right away. 

I'm so happy thank u very much ^^