I read that and also saw few clips of The Royal Tailor movie. In that movie, the King neglected the Queen and when he starts accepting her it becomes too late. I want to watch a drama with similar story where the girl likes the guy and she tries to adjust for him but at one point she lets go of her liking for him and at that moment he slowly starts to value her unaware of the fact that it is too late.

At a Distance, Spring Is Green has something like that but not between the leads (FL is in love with her childhood friend for many years but he dates many girls and always treats her as a friend. The FL finally lets go of her love for him and falls for the ML, at which point her friend starts to fall in love with her but it's too late).

emeraldarrows:

At a Distance, Spring Is Green has something like that but not between the leads (FL is in love with her childhood friend for many years but he dates many girls and always treats her as a friend. The FL finally lets go of her love for him and falls for the ML, at which point her friend starts to fall in love with her but it's too late).

Thank you for the reply. Can you tell me the names of the characters which you mentioned? And also can tell me who falls first between FL and ML?

Prasanthi SS:

Thank you for the reply. Can you tell me the names of the characters which you mentioned? And also can tell me who falls first between FL and ML?

FL is Kim So Bin, her childhood friend is Hong Chan Ki. 

ML (Yeo Joon) falls first and sort of pursues her/tries to help her move on from her crush and overcome issues in her life, and after a while she starts to fall for him.

Thank you for the reply emeraldarrows.

A few dramas that may interest you.

ML at some point doesn't love or doesn't show enough love for FL. At some point she leaves and later on ML tries to win FL back:

You Are My Destiny (there are Chinese, Thai, Taiwanese, Korean and Japanese versions of this one. All of them with the same essence)

Crush (Chinese)

My forever sunshine (Thai)

My husband in law (Thai)

Also  may interest for this kind of story:

Padiwarada (FL pretends to be someone elseto marry ML, he knows it and treats her bad but later sees how good she really is and change his behaviour.)

You're My Glory (FL has an one-sided love for ML since school. When adults they met again but ML still rejects her 'cause he is afraid of the pressure of being with her - FL is famous and rich now, and he's not -. Only later he realises how he loves enough to ignore his insecurities)

Alchemy of Souls: Part 2 (ML's fiancee died and her soul comes into a body he doesn't know. They met again and have no idea about it. ML doesn't treat her very nice but is soft on her. Later on both discover that she was ML's fiancee)

My Beloved Enemy  (ML is a player and messed up with FL's sister. FL wants revenge and decides to play him like he does to all other women. ML is nice and ends up regretting being a playboy)

Love destiny (My favorite Thai. FL  soul is travels back some centuries and end up at the female villain body - who is married to ML - and everyone hates her and is scared of her. Only later they realize the wife is no longer a villain and FL soul conquers everybody)