I like revenge but i don't like when there's romance in it but i make exceptions .

I like romance but i don't like those with a lot of drama and i wont watch anything past 26 eps .I prefer light hearted romance.

I like horror but it has to keep me on the edge nothing boring 

I like comedy 

I like Asian movies too one of  my faves are My ps partner 

ALSO is there any historical romance dramas like LOVE STORY OF COURT ENEMIES  i love it alot and it made me have a interest in historical dramas but all historical dramas ive seen are over 26 eps and i dont have the kinda time towatch 50 episodes lol

Hmmm... based on how you've scored the things on your LIST. I think you value Action and comedy a lot... action more highly I guess?

I think you'd find "Iljimae" and "Bridal Mask" entertaining, I can't really remember if either one had that much comedy in it though.

you might also like "As the Gods Will" if you can tolerate 'Japanese' acting (it's just that most newbies to the asian drama world tend to dislike the Japanese acting style).

RogerJR:

Hmmm... based on how you've scored the things on your LIST. I think you value Action and comedy a lot... action more highly I guess?

I think you'd find "Iljimae" and "Bridal Mask" entertaining, I can't really remember if either one had that much comedy in it though.

you might also like "As the Gods Will" if you can tolerate 'Japanese' acting (it's just that most newbies to the asian drama world tend to dislike the Japanese acting style).

Thanks,  those do look interesting! I personally love japanese acting its cringe and has cliche elements but i like them lol my first ever asian drama was a japanese drama.