As the title says I need a recommendation for a drama that's like Runaway Plan B/Fugitive. Anyone know of any other than City Hunter? I'm kind of sick of pure love triangle dramas at the moment :2
Chuno is an "on the run" adventure but in Sauguk format. A Man's Story is a revenge/adventure drama. Very well done. Much more emphasis is put on the adventure. It's good!
Little Girl K (note: It has some nudity and a little more.)
Time Between Dog and Wolf I'm on episode 5 and there is lots of action! A lot of people liked it :)
Thanks for all the suggestions so far :D
my recommendation is............................ ......listen to their recommendation =)
bokami wrote: my recommendation is............................

......listen to their recommendation =)

That's a useful recommendation :)

I started to watch "Bad Guy" but I could not sit through the first episode. Maybe I'll give it a second try it was a while back...
Vampire prosecutor? It's awesome, stylish and not very long. I know it's nothing like City Hunter and I havn't seen Plan B but I also recommend Shut up Flower Boy Band. It's nothing like the title suggests and there is romance but the focus is more on the friendship.
I would 100% recommend White Christmas. Very suspenseful and psychological. There is some action in it too :D
I just looked through your list... it seems, that you like action dramas. In that case, I would also recommend you:
Iljimae (very intense drama, historical)
Special Affairs Team TEN (its new, i saw a few eps, its not bad :))
H.I.T. (my love, very good detective-action drama) http://mydramalist.com/korean-drama/550/h.i.t
Hero (Lee Jun Ki again, lol )
Life Special Investigation Team (funny and interesting)
Little Girl K (someone suggested it already, and i would definately go with it, its a jewel :))
Once Upon a Time in Saengchori (yeah, there is a love triangle - or even more, but its more about fun and mystery)
Vampire Prosecutor (definately interesting and dark)
When It's At Night (romance, but pretty decent and interesting, plus there is Kim Sun Ah in it :D)
Secret Investigation Record (weird mix of sci-fi and history O_o)
Keizoku 2: SPEC (japanesse, but definately cool and interesting)

hehe, lots of dramas to consider :D
Sweet Spy lol the guy isn't that great of an actor but he is super hot
If you like to watch taiwanese drama you can try black and white!!!
BPetra wrote: I just looked through your list... it seems, that you like action dramas. In that case, I would also recommend you:
Iljimae (very intense drama, historical)
Special Affairs Team TEN (its new, i saw a few eps, its not bad :))
H.I.T. (my love, very good detective-action drama) http://mydramalist.com/korean-drama/550/h.i.t
Hero (Lee Jun Ki again, lol )
Life Special Investigation Team (funny and interesting)
Little Girl K (someone suggested it already, and i would definately go with it, its a jewel :))
Once Upon a Time in Saengchori (yeah, there is a love triangle - or even more, but its more about fun and mystery)
Vampire Prosecutor (definately interesting and dark)
When It's At Night (romance, but pretty decent and interesting, plus there is Kim Sun Ah in it :D)
Secret Investigation Record (weird mix of sci-fi and history O_o)
Keizoku 2: SPEC (japanesse, but definately cool and interesting)

hehe, lots of dramas to consider :D

Thanks for the list. Some of those I have on my list to watch. I started Killer K yesterday. I need to find some streaming drama sites other than Mysoju, and Drama Fever >_> I'm not against Romance in dramas especially since I really LOVE romance dramas. However I'm just sick of them as of last since they're all I've been watching. Why can't South Korea produce any Dramas that do not have any love triangles... grrrr
Dramacrazy.net, dramafans.org, drama.net, viki, if you want to pay money their are some fancy ones out there :)...but dramacrazy has most everything