Hellow Guys :)). Im a sucker of a ROMANCE drama with Happy Ending... can you please share what is the most romantic drama airing right now.

Or from this list :

kyou-wa-kaisha-yasumimasu

Faith

Devil Beside You

My Sunshine (China)

... I just finished HEALER ~ super Loveeett!

Biscuit Teacher Star Candy (Korean)- School romance drama about a guy falling for his teacher. He chases her throughout the drama.
All About My Romance (Korean)- Political romance drama where sparks fly between rivals.
The Greatest Love (Korean)- This is a romantic comedy involving celebrities: a top-star and a former top-star.
The Pursuit of Happiness (Taiwanese)- This is a romance drama where, much like the first drama I recommended, the guy chases the girl throughout the drama.

If you choose one of these, I hope you like it.
Appreciate your Recomendation RICKY ;)) will add to my list!
Boss and Me- Pure Romantic Fluff drama!
I Need Romance Series!
Flower Boys Series!
Flower Boy Ramen Shop (My first kdrama!)
Flower Boy Next Door
Shut Up! Flower Boy Band (Less Romance, still cute!)

Witch's Romance (Best Korean drama based on romance only. but it's a ~10 year age difference...)
[Chinese/Taiwanese]

Boss & Me = Super cuteness and fluff! (one of my personal favs)
Loving, Never Forgetting
Autumn's Concerto
MARS
Just You
Devil Beside You

[Korean]

Queen In Hyun's Man - so cute! 
I Need Romance 3
A Witch's Romance
It's Ok, That's Love
Innocent Man

[Japanese]

Tatta Hitotsu no Koi
Buzzer Beat
Summer Nude
Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge
Last Cinderella
Rich Man, Poor Woman + Special = pure cuteness >u<)~ (one of my personal favs as well)

These are some of my fav dramas. I dunno if you'll like them but give em a try. 
Thanks Much Guyzzzz  ;)) for all your recommendations...Most of them I've watched already... aa I mentioned I'm a Romance Drama sucker ;))