It doesn't have to be whole drama, even one episode, one sentence is enough, as long as it's the issue of accepting, adopting foreigners or some prejudices, positive opinions, etc. They don't have to appear in person, for example in Tokyo Bandwagon, Madock-san is not treated particularly different, not any strong opinions are said about him.
Dramas:
Massan (obvious, but besides Ellie, the final pictures are quite interesting)
Tokyo Bandwagon (madock-san, however not that important)
Movies:
Tamatama (setting)
The Foreign Duck, Native Duck and God in a Coin Locker (japanese-learing issues)
Sayonara, Minna (foreigners as specific areas inhabitants)
Thanks!
I haven't watched any of the following dramas/movies so can't be sure, but here are things I've run across and I think they may deal with such issues!

Tamra the Island (drama) is I think the only drama to feature a westerner as a main character

Boku to Star no 99 Nichi (drama) shows a korean star in japan

Nihonjin no Shiranai Nihongo (drama) is about a woman that teaches japanese to a class of foreigners

Friends 2002 (drama) is the first drama to be co-produced by Japan and South Korea and is about two people who come together despite barriers of culture, language, and distance

My Darling is a Foreigner (movie) tells the love story between an american guy and a japanese girl

Virgin Snow (movie) shows the romance between a south korean boy and a japanese girl

My Tutor Friend 2 (movie) has a main character that is an exchange student

In Another Country (movie) has a french woman in South Korea

thanks! I'll check those :)
Smile - Matsujun was prejudiced here coz he is half-Filipino. i was surprised at it, but i researched on it afterwards and yes it really is happening in Japan
Thank you too!

Just remembered in See you Tomorrow, Everyone, there's also the issue of foreigners' living areas.