Hi!

I'm currently watching a chinese drama called Lady & Liar, only as it's often the case with chinese dramas, there aren't many volunteers, so the subbing is much slower than k-dramas. It's a shame because I currently have time to watch dramas, which isn't a given, only all I do is rewatch the scenes I've already watched 10x, waiting for the subs to come up. Not very constructive ;)

So I was wondering if you would know of a drama, or even just a movie, any nationality, where the lead is like the one in Lady & Liar -- the most obvious answer would be the one in Cruel Romance, only that's in the process of being subbed too, so that would just make twice as impatient ;) . 

If you don't know Lady & Liar, here's what the hero is like: he fell in love practically right away with the female lead (even though she doesn't love him back) and does anything he can for her. Although he's cold, calculating and hard with everybody else, with her he's gentle, vulnerable and caring. She's really his "soft spot" -- unlike many drama heroes that spend a lot of time denying their feelings, or even, once they have acknowledged them, still act cool and superior with their loved one (the epitome of that kind of male lead, for me, is Playful Kiss). 

I know there are many second leads in dramaland that ressemble what I'm looking for, but I'd rather not root for a couple that won't happen, so please, only first leads.

Thanks for your help!

p.s: my drama list is growing to be surprisingly long, so please check it out if you can think of a recommendation!
From what I can remember among my complete drama list :

What I think has all you're looking for :

Sweet Sweet Bodyguard : that's a long drama (81 episodes) so comparatively, he loves her early and spend the rest of the drama trying to get her to love him, then trying to make her figure out her own feelings.
Me too, Flower (but you dropped it already)
Call of the country
Hyde, Jekill, Me (DID drama, the main personality isn't in love right away with her. By the way, I found the first two episodes boring but it gets better after that.)

Nearly what you're looking for :
Pinocchio : somehow, they do deny their feelings a bit... (One can consider a lot and another not at all, you'll understand what I mean if you watch it ^^)
Romance : I wouldn't consider him mean and she deny her feelings A LOT in the first part of the drama. (Well, it IS a student-teacher relashionship.) But it was love at first sight for him and she's definitely his weak point.
The Moon that Embrace the Sun : period drama, he's not really mean when young but, when he gets older, he's just cold toward anyone else
thanks for your recommendations, it also really helps that you comment on each one of them! Many of them I haven't heard of, which is great -- as for Me too Flower, I'm willing to give it another chance, I actually dropped a few of my favorite dramas in the first episodes several times, only to pick them up later and fall in love with them ;)
You're welcome ^^ Your original question aside, from what I saw in your drama list, you liked I Hear Your Voice so I strongly recommand you Pinocchio. Same writter, same director and same main actor. In a way, it's like a season 2 of I Hear Your Voice with new actors (apart from Lee Jong Suk), a new background (journalists instead of lawyers) and Pinocchio syndrome instead of mind reading. By the way, I did read your whole profile page ;)