I want the male lead to be the one chasing the female lead. It must be in the girl's point of view. I want to get this sort of feeling while watching it: "he can not live without her" or "wow he really loves her" maybe even "he lives for her".  . I just want a drama/movie with a male lead that really shows that he loves the female lead. I want real love to show coming out of the male lead. Of course, I want the female lead to love him back. If I am making this confusing, then I will narrow it all down:
1) you must be able to see that the male lead really loves the female lead
2) it must be in the female lead's point of view
3) the male lead must be the chasing after the female lead, not the other way around
4) it must be a happy ending
examples :
A Moment to remember (2004) ( An exception because of the wonderful acting and storyline )
Always (2011)
Autumn's Concerto (2009)
Bride of the Century (2014)
Emergency Couple (2014)
Gu Family Book (2013)
Healer (2014)
I Hear Your Voice (2013)
Pinocchio (2014)
Reply 1997 (2012)
Secret Garden (2010)
Secret (2007)
try new tales of gisaeng it's a family / romance  drama , the male lead will do absolutely  everything to get the female lead back ,  it's my number 1

"  guy can't live without girl"   drama
Ugly Alert
Angel eyes
Heart to Heart
Thanks for the thread!

Meteor Garden (kind of old though), and not sweet "relationship" but you'll get that feeling
Endless love, Winter Sonata
I think you would really like the Chinese drama Boss and Me. He whole heartedly chases after her, and adores her pretty much from the very beginning.