Hello everyone,

Now with a small introduction... I've watched my first JDrama years ago, I actually started with "Stand Up!", and while I had watched a couple of series after that I didn't get hooked on JDramas until last spring when I was graving for a detective drama. I started with Hanzawa Naoki which had absolutely nothing to do with detectives or crime/mystery but I found the summary interesting enough and watched it without much thought. After that I proceeded with Galileo and then I checked multiple titles, found a few actors I liked and a few other titles I wanted to check but here I am asking for your help after a short hiatus kind of stuck. JDramas seem so full of detective/mysteries I don't know what I should check next, I have some titles in mind but I'm not in the most to take a few risks I'd like you to recommend me the most interesting detective series you've watched.

Thanks in advance and sorry for any grammatical or other errors you might have spotted, English is not my first language and I usually do a lot of mistakes.

My favorite is "Strawberry Night"
You can try Remote and Psychometrer Eiji. This last one is a bit of a science-fiction. Both dramas are manga adaptations.
Legal High, Boss 1 and 2
Oh, I loved "Legal High" but I haven't watched any of the rest. Thanks a lot for your recommendations I'll definitely check them all out. 
Mr. Brain
Control ~ Hanzai Shinri Sousa
Keizoku 2: SPEC
Mop Girl
+1 Mr. Brain
senyuu tantei tokage
bitter blood
ataru
doubles
Thanks a lot for the extra recs!