Dark_Phoenix:

I recently watched Zemhari, the main villain fell so badly for the FL. He was obssesed with her and it was slowly. It's a 10 episode  turkish drama. It has eng subtitles on youtube. It's really good and they are all gorgeous!!

I have seen it and it is great :) More ofthose?

Sachiiro no One Room (ml is literally a stalker of fl)

2watching2:

Sachiiro no One Room (ml is literally a stalker of fl)

I have watched that one too :D I think they should come up with more tv shows like this becuase as it seems I have seen them all :D

If I may add some new ones that I saw recently, the Korean movie Midnight (2021) and the drama Link: Eat, Love, Kill

I know a few of them which I will list here :

My top fav it’s Scarlet heart ryeo where the 4rth prince it’s obsessed with the female lead and this one it’s a sad one . Get your tissues when you start this . Prepare emotionally!

Another one is missing you . I also cried with this one too. I love the 2nd male lead more .

Another one is secret. Ahh the actor it’s amazing in every drama he plays on . I love his every drama but this one it’s with him obsessed with the “killer” of his girlfriend.  It’s a must watch too.

Another which I’m currently watching and how can I never see anyone talking about it . I have been watching many dramas lately but during watching dramas of Jang Ki-yong I came across BORN AGAIN . It’s really an underrated drama . I should have know this . Here also has the guy obsessed with the female lead on the last life and the new life too. He stalks her everywhere and does everything to save her even though he puts her in danger unintentionally. I pity him . 

Another one is bridal mask . The 2nd lead is obsessed with the girl . This one is an old drama . 

And the last one is the red sleeve . The crown prince soon to be king is too in love with the girl  which is a maid of the king . He is obsessed to have her all to himself even though she doesn’t want to be king’s woman because she wants to have freedom . Also this one is similar to scarlet heart ryeo so bring tissues if u want to watch it . 

I hope I can find more of this type of dramas . If someone know please reply to this message. Happy watching .

No one has mentioned the(really good!) k-drama Dinner Mate, but it has a crazed mentally ill stalker 2nd ML/ex.
Dinner Mate is not only an enjoyable drama with plenty of stalkery ex angst, since that was the brief for this recommendation, its also a rarity in that the protagonists are all adults in their late 30's/early 40s and the main couple has a healthy relationship once they get together.
Its on Iqiyi.

Jenny Park, these are all good examples and I have seen them all. I may also add to the list a more darker one called Somebody. I like the portrayal of a sort of stalker, toxic, obsessive relationships. It makes me think a lot because the characters are never black or light but very complex

Jun Jiu Ling ( chinese drama) the obssesive guy is her ex husband. 

The Princess Weiyoung : the second lead. He's gorgeous too ;)

Love better then Immortality: he is the "villain" and the lead. It's on the funnier side but he is veryy possessive of her.

The Legends: It's the second lead he is the villain too but not the big villain.

Let me know if you already seen all thoses.

I don’t know if anyone has mentioned “my love Eundong” but the ML was extremely obsessed with the FL