I started to have interest in asadora (asa dorama; Japanese dramas that air in the morning and have about 156 of 15 minute episodes)

I finished Amachan, it was great! and I'm watching Mare now, I'm loving it!

(Actually, I regret to have started Mare last week because I have to wait for a new episode now, and I only got 15 minutes after I waited...lol)

Now I'm on holiday for 10 days so I want to watch a great asadora.

Any recommendation?

You might like Gochisousan. I didn't see it, but it seems lovely and I want to start it too. :)
thanks!
I'm watching gegege now, and it's currently my fav asadora! (only watched amachan and currently watching mare tho)
only have 4 weeks left for gegege so I think I'll finish it today and continue gochisousan. :)
I'm so in love with Asadora!  I really loved Gegege no Nyobo and right now I'm addicted to Ama-chan.
I can recommend you Junjo Kirari and Massan. (can't wait to watch the other available asadoras)
I loved Gegege no Nyobo, I've also heard really positive things about Ama-chan and Ohisama.

:)
I love Hanako To Anne :)
Junko kirai is definitely worth matching. Massan is good too, and are set before and during WW2.
I've watched Amachan, Mare and Gouchisousan. Love all of them, currently adding more to my ptw list~ XD
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Category:NHK_Asadora