HAVA-RAVA wrote: Bha I've watched over 250 dramas XDD

geez i haven't even cracked 50 yet lol
goldenseal50 wrote: not all but all that I liked the synopsis of :)

lol not dropped drama randomly. Try random dramas which will be hit and miss for quality lol If I don't like it I drop it :D

Ah!!!hmm...why your out of drama to watch..will me having long list of drama to watch
Hmm, you could try Sapuri, with Kame. It's breezy and fast-paced, I actually believe it's quite underrated.
Or how about Material Queen? I've started it, it seems nice.
Then there's one of my favourite Long Love Letter, but be prepared for it is weird and the "special effects" are terrible.
Sore wa, arashi no you ni is also an underrated drama I'd recommend, although it can be a little draggy here and there.
I wish I could recommend something Korean too, to satisfy your need of romance and eye-candy, but you have seen all those I know and more...

The more I read recommendation threads, the more I feel like I'm always recommending the same things, lol... I need some fresh re-fill. ;)

@Hava: let's hope you won't ever ask us to find you something to watch. Reading a novel would be faster. :p
amrita828 wrote: Hmm, you could try Sapuri, with Kame. It's breezy and fast-paced, I actually believe it's quite underrated.
Or how about Material Queen? I've started it, it seems nice.
Then there's one of my favourite Long Love Letter, but be prepared for it is weird and the "special effects" are terrible.
Sore wa, arashi no you ni is also an underrated drama I'd recommend, although it can be a little draggy here and there.
I wish I could recommend something Korean too, to satisfy your need of romance and eye-candy, but you have seen all those I know and more...

The more I read recommendation threads, the more I feel like I'm always recommending the same things, lol... I need some fresh re-fill. ;)

@Hava: let's hope you won't ever ask us to find you something to watch. Reading a novel would be faster. :p

Thanks I haven't heard of most of those I will check them out

I am watching Tiamo Chocolate and that is all the Vanness I can take so I will keep Material Queen on my ptw list:)
ali101234 wrote: geez i haven't even cracked 50 yet lol

you will. one day.

amrita828 wrote:

hahahah XDDD
darkangel662008 wrote: Ah!!!hmm...why your out of drama to watch..will me having long list of drama to watch

O.O I just saw your completed list...you like everything lol 347 , crazy , but I am trying to catch up :D
goldenseal50 wrote: O.O I just saw your completed list...you like everything lol 347 , crazy , but I am trying to catch up :D

I'm proud of that list:-)
i watched my those 300 from my list for only a year...
my goal for this year is to add 200...hope I accomplished it

go..fighting!!! for sure you can catch up:-)
darkangel662008 wrote: I'm proud of that list:-)
i watched my those 300 from my list for only a year...
my goal for this year is to add 200...hope I accomplished it

go..fighting!!! for sure you can catch up:-)

Dark is a Watching Machine
goldenseal50 wrote: Thanks I haven't heard of most of those I will check them out

I am watching Tiamo Chocolate and that is all the Vanness I can take so I will keep Material Queen on my ptw list:)

You are welcome. :)
I forgot Rondo, a drama I personally loved but didn't meet with a lot of enthusiasm, lol. It's romantic though, and intriguing, at least for my taste.

So, is this Tiamo (lol at that) good?
Here are some you probably haven't seen because they are not very well know but they are still good. -Alone in Love. -Someday -9 ends 2 outs -Over The Rainbow -love story in Harvard
amrita828 wrote: You are welcome. :)
I forgot Rondo, a drama I personally loved but didn't meet with a lot of enthusiasm, lol. It's romantic though, and intriguing, at least for my taste.

So, is this Tiamo (lol at that) good?

I don't know yet I have only watched 5 of it's 80 episodes...needless to say it is a little slow :) but the girl really does look like a boy
Arg, I'm out of it. 80 episodes are an eternity for me. :p
I know I have seen over the rainbow and I think I have seen 9 ends and 2 outs...or at least the first few episodes :) ( how are people supposed to help me if I don't fill out mydrama list correctly) lol thanks I will check out the other three
I have decided to start with Successful Story of a Bright Girl...but keep 'em coming:D
A Love to Kill isn't on your completed list : It's Korean, Romance, the main lead is Rain acting awesomely his bad boy character(it really got me surprised ) and Shin Min Ah gives us a good performance too. And bonus: the kiss scenes are amazing^^ But keep your tissues close while watching, you'll cry a river