I have been in a complete K-pop mood, so I've been looking all over for some new bands, or artists I don't have on my ipod. So, I need to know, what are some really good k-pop bands anything from CNblue to 2pm, and where to get it? I've been on amazon, itunes, and emusic, and none of those places really have a good selection of k-pop artist.
You can get Big Bang on itunes and I think amazon(not really sure on that one) and Super Junior has some stuff on Amazon, not to sure about other places... they have "official" facebook pages that you can click on links to buy, if I remember correctly.. I am not to sure about other groups...
yes yes yes...big bang is really good. I'm not into K-pop that much but i love big bang so much.....they're really good :)
You may already listen to them, but some of the bands/groups/solo artist that I know are on iTunes are: FTIsland, MBLAQ, SS501, SE7EN, Wheesung, Kim Hyun Joong, Miss A., B.A.P., Wonder Girls, LeeSSang, SuJu, 2AM, and 2PM
H.O.T They aren't new, but they are still awesome to this day!

you can try these ^^: - Epik High - Tablo from epik high - G dragon - Block B there are others but they are really famous so i think you already have them ^^
Are you only into boy bands? :) What about MBLAQ?
You can try FTIsland and U-KISS too ^^ and you can find most of their albums on I Tunes. You can also try DBSK and JYJ^^