The Sound of Your Heart

Today's Kira-kun

That's not on my watch list tho 

Anyway, 

It's okay that's love

Strong women dong bong soon

minyoung:

sorry, MDL is buggging a lot for me, I can't seen to edit and every time I refresh the page your post disappear, that's why I did for the person above (I couldn't see yours).. and I'm not able to edit or delete my post apparently 

I haven't seen anything from your PTW list so the next person can do minyoung instead of me please.. sorry again :(

mimei:

sorry, MDL is buggging a lot for me, I can't seen to edit and every time I refresh the page your post disappear, that's why I did for the person above (I couldn't see yours).. and I'm not able to edit or delete my post apparently 

I haven't seen anything from your PTW list so the next person can do minyoung instead of me please.. sorry again :(

No worries :) 

@minyoung

I honestly haven't seen anything from your PTW, but I've partly read the manga of Kingdom and it is absolutely amazing. I'd probably recommend you more to read the original material, so the manga (just read a few chapters of it, it REALLY lures you in, it's also quite funny so even if I'm usually not that much into that genre I had a blast reading it. ) But if you don't want to read the manga, I'm pretty sure the movie is decent as well

SKY Castle: a great series about the educational system. It may seem a bit tiring the first 2 or so episodes but it gets better and better.

Six flying dragons: an epic historical drama. If you are in a mood for a political with slight romance drama then I recommend it. It is fantastic.

I hv finished both already. Thanks! 

Cherish:

@minyoung

I honestly haven't seen anything from your PTW, but I've partly read the manga of Kingdom and it is absolutely amazing. I'd probably recommend you more to read the original material, so the manga (just read a few chapters of it, it REALLY lures you in, it's also quite funny so even if I'm usually not that much into that genre I had a blast reading it. ) But if you don't want to read the manga, I'm pretty sure the movie is decent as well

Thanks. I have finished Kingdom Season 1 and 2. 

minyoung:

Anyway, 

It's okay that's love

Strong women dong bong soon

I recommend The world of the Married. Pretty good so far. I have also finished Never say never and also love it. 

Ackery:

Age of Youth!!!

Sassy Go Go

Lily T:

Top Management

Thank you. I hv not watch it yet

@ Mars

The Tale of Nokdu - was a nice watch. actually goes by pretty easily, not really heavy and has likeable characters. the humor was good too. solid but nothing ground breaking.

Her Private life - I'm not fully thought with it but it is actually quite nice. the main setting takes place in an Art museum. against my expectations the fangirly stuff from the female lead isn't annoying and the chemistry between the leads ist also good. what's nice about this is, that the male lead isn't that narcisstic and arrogant prick but actually quite nice, maybe a little introverted,This drama doesn't seem to be the mega burner or groundbreaking but it is a solid watch. 

edit: oh i forgot ONE!: "Crash Landing on you"

this show had a VERY strong start. The first episode is very very good and you keep graving more. It was especially interesting setting wise - to see how a k-drama would visualize the life in north korea and how it would adress certain (heavy) topics in front of the backdrop of a romentic comedy drama.  This is the newest one of Park Ji Eun (You who came from the stars, legend of blue sea etc.) so you can expect a very good chemistry between those (top notch) main chars. The female lead reminded me a little bit of the character cheon song yi, altough a more mature and businesswoman version.) It flattened out at the end for me and i pretty much forwarded mostly through the last few episodes. But maybe especially because of its extra ordinary setting it is worth to be watched at least once.

(sorry these are the only  dramas from your PTW list I have actually watched ^^') 

Haha, I feel kinda offended that this thread completely died right after my post.... :-P does too much description scare you people off? Isn't it better to state why you would reccommend something in specific rather than just naming a series?