Depending on your mood, here's a few from your list that I enjoyed:

Boku no Ita Jikan - tearjerker
Dear Sister - engaging slice of life/sister drama
N No Tame Ni - addictive and mysterious
Tonbi - heartwarming family drama

Kill Me Heal Me

Sassy Go Go

SKY Castle

You have a lot so I'm only recommending the ones I seriously enjoyed (in no particular order)

1. Avengers Social Club-Something light-hearted
  2. Cheese in the Trap- If cold but possessive ML is your thing (it's mine)
  3. Come and Hug Me- Its a thriller but also a love story and the acting was A1
  4. Kingdom- If zombies are your thing then I HIGHLY recommend this one first
  5. Method- amazing acting, story, with a great twist at the end
  6. Misty- great drama that had it all but lost it in the final minutes of the last epi, still worth it
  7. My Mister-all the hype really is warranted
  8. Save Me- dark thriller
  9. Silenced- you will cry, then cry again, then cry some more
  10. The Guest- horror done so damn good!
  11. Woman of Dignity- amazing story, acting, and the outfits the ladies were wearing- A1

There's quite a bit but some recent ones that I'd recommend as I've enjoyed them are (in alphabetical order):

About Is Love - Simple, lightish drama with a really good looking ML lol
Bloody Romance - Loved their OST and it was surprisingly good as I didn't expect much. The ML really grows on you - really love his character.
My Heart Twinkle Twinkle - If you're into ML who's really into the girl, then this drama has it. I liked how the ML wasn't your traditional good main guy character. The ending was beautiful/perfect for how the story went in my opinion.
My Sunshine - It's a slow burn one and you may want to bang your head against the wall with how the main girl is but that's just her character. I really enjoyed their university days and how one track mind the main guy is for the main girl - talk about one true love!
One Smile is Very Alluring - I really enjoyed the drama of this movie and thought I wouldn't enjoy the movie since I'm not a fan of Angelababy but I have to admit, I ended up loving the movie more than the drama! A feel-good movie for me for sure!
Story of Yanxi Palace - I actually wasn't interested in this at first but after a friend highly recommended it to me, I wish I started earlier! The main girl is not weak at all! Love how bold and smart she is! Also, the friendships and bonds that were made between some female characters are so awesome to watch!
The Legends - LOVED the chemistry and dynamic between the main couple. Also loved the plot and how everything unfold though the editing and ending you'll have to either get used to it or piece it/interpret it yourself lol. (But I still loved it and would definitely re-watch this drama in the future).

Chugakusei Nikki: It was quite good and realistic if we take into consideration the theme.

Empress Ki: Great historical drama with amazing female lead. Even if it has a lot of episodes it is an easy watch.

Eternal love: My second Chinese drama and I loved it!

@Ackery 

definitely ETERNAL LOVE OF DREAM if you're looking for romance drama 

Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo

Coffee Prince

Accidentally in Love

ever night
Accidentally in love

• Attention, Love!
  • Fight For My Way
  • Reply 1988
  • Top Management

Crash Landing On You

Put Your Head On My Shoulder

Ajin demi human (sato <33

History 3 trapped  (bl +action, what else do you want <3) 

Fabricated city (good action) 

The king and the clown

Hospital Playlist

Itaewon Class

The Sound of Your Heart

Today's Kira-kun