To Nocturna , I wud suggest AUTUMN CONCERTO melodrama lots of twists n turns beautiful cinematography and CHEOMDANGDONG ALICE currently hooked with this... specially the character -cha seoung joo- xooo funny
to Atslipinbag : Baby & I Bokura ga Ita Kouhen Bokura ga ita Zenpen :)))
IyaMendoza wrote: to Atslipinbag :

Baby & I
Bokura ga Ita Kouhen
Bokura ga ita Zenpen :)))

IyaMendoza, from your PWT, watch:

A Gentleman's Dignity (pretty good)
Lie To Me (ok)
Orange Days (great)
PrettyCarEye wrote: IyaMendoza, from your PWT, watch:

A Gentleman's Dignity (pretty good)
Lie To Me (ok)
Orange Days (great)

Salaryman
Reply 1997
Liar Game
Shut Up: Flower Boy Band
a werewolf boy coffee prince sungkyunkwan scandal You're Beautiful
TheTranquilKnight wrote: Salaryman
Reply 1997
Liar Game

You must watch Love Shuffle and Liar Game 2!
Movies Dating on Earth and I will teach you love are really nice. I watched the second movie yesterday ;)
To Flying -Pig-Rabbit Vampire Prosecutor 1 & 2 Duelist Full House Secret Reunion Nobuta Wo Produce
To wsa67 Rich Man, Poor Woman My Girl My Name Is Kim Sam Soon Wow, you have a long list ^^
Sunny Happiness Shut Up: Flower Boy Band Nobuta Wo Produce
Meg1014 wrote: Sunny Happiness
Nobuta Wo Produce

Innocent Man
Vampire prosecutor
These are great dramas!
Aiko wrote: Innocent Man
Vampire prosecutor
These are great dramas!

Gokusen
Ikemen desu ne
Rely 1997, Queen In Hyun's Man, Chilling Romance, A Millionaire's First Love, Goong, Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge, My Name is Kim Sam Soon
Wow! Your list was so long that I had to stop at the Korean "Ds". A Tree with Deep Roots (my favorite of all time) 9 End 2 Outs Capital Scandal Dalja's Spring Introduction to Architecture (movie recommendation)
[ browncoat_78 ]
Can't say much, your list isn't really long and I haven't watched most of them lol

-Sang Doo, Let's Go To School (really good drama ^^)
@Tofugirl I didn't find a lot of dramas I watched in your PTW list but I would recommend these too sweet dramas : - In Time With You (I can't tell wow many times I recommended it) - Bara No Nai Hanaya (the sweetest and realist lead male character I've ever seen)