From casey30002002's list Project makeover
From Aiko's PTW list: I'd recommend you to watch The Moon That Embraces The Sun or Missing You next.
From Liberty's PTW list: - Reply 1997 - 1 Litre of Tears - Vampire Prosecutor - Innocent Man - Hana Kimi - The King of Dramas - Skip Beat! - Full House - Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge
well from the whole PTW , the only one i can recommend is Prosecutor Princess first time i see the good guy getting the girl so ...thought it does have a small twist still the male lead is AWESOME HOWEVER i won't lie that i have fast forwarded the last episodes cause it got druggy and annoying , but i do that with most k-dramas so
For 'superpasta' I was going to recommend, " Stop Watching, Go get some sleep" but it wasn't on your PTW so...............XD! Your PTW list: it's the first time I've met so many things I've never heard of, except "Gantz", which of course I haven't seen..........XD XD. Anyway, your completed list is worthy of "Scare Tactics", You might try contacting it's producers.
i have been watching dramas for many years soooooooo this is why it is so long LOL Gantz >< i dunno what i will do with it tbh >.> i want to watch...then i dun want to watch cause i am not up for watching violence >> i will probably end up closing my eyes WAY TOO MUCH >.> lol your PTW has few good dramas i'll recommend a few alphabetically: Densha Otoko Kagi No Kakatta Heya Kekkon Dekinai Otoko MAOU <- muuuuust watch Mr Brain Orthros No Inu Ryuusei No Kizuna Strawberry Night these are must watches imo :3 and there are a lot more valuable dramas that you have not watched yet i see O_O may the drama gods help you find your next watch :3
^ I haven't seen any of the dramas on your PTW list.

I know I have a long list, so let me make it a bit easier for you to recommend. I want to work on completing some more Taiwanese dramas this year. Also, I would like to watch my first Hong Kong and/or Chinese dramas. You can use the sort feature to find those. Also, if it's 20 episodes or fewer that would be nice. :)
Sleepninja wrote: I want to work on completing some more Taiwanese dramas this year. Also, I would like to watch my first Hong Kong and/or Chinese dramas. You can use the sort feature to find those. Also, if it's 20 episodes or fewer that would be nice. :)

I never watched Hong Kong and Chinese dramas... so I'll suggest you some (of the few) Taiwanese dramas I already watched: ToGetHer (12 ep), Why Why Love (15 ep), Devil Beside You (20 ep) and Skip Beat! (15 ep). Bonus: Autumn's Concerto (21 ep). ^^
For "Nocturna"...mmh It's difficult, because I haven't seen a lot form her PTW list but...I suggest you Cheongdamdong Alice (even if it's not ended) and also the two movies "bokura ga ita" :)
gokusen, most likely , it's one of the musts.
For superpasta, I suggest Koshonin, I don't think I have watched any of the others on your PTW list.. Somewhere along the line I became more immersed in Korean drama's than Japanese..
long list! give Skip Beat a try :D
phoenixtearz9 wrote: For superpasta, I suggest Koshonin, I don't think I have watched any of the others on your PTW list.. Somewhere along the line I became more immersed in Korean drama's than Japanese..

i would never handle watching all the eps of a korean drama tbh. if i watch one it is because of the actors? >> only if i am sure they can act according to my criteria. if i dun, then i know they dun fit my criteria. but even when i do watch, i end up skipping episodes , cause most of the time they are always draggy like hell with one problem after the other lol. and it is not that i am impatient but too much dramatic cliche things , i have seen them maaaaaaaaaany times in mexican soap operas so >.> . Anything more than 13 episodes is kinda a torture for me ><

Koshonin is a drama i do indeed plan to watch soon >< i just need to download it ><

~~~~

For goldenseal i would suggest attention please.
Hello!!! There aren't a lot on your PTW list that I have seen, but from what I have seen: Chilling Romance (Movie) Hana Kimi Ikemen Desu Ne Lovesick (Movie) Ouran High School Host Club