Fated to love you and goong.. cute and funny drama :)
@cuzie You have really watched a lot of drama *_* From your "Plan to watch" list I would recommend: A Gentleman's Dignity - It is a lighthearted comedy, that can give you some good laugh and will make you smile. Can You Hear My Heart - This drama is very sweet and the interactions between the female lead and her father are so touching. Flower Boy Next Door - A cute and not-so-serious comedy, but with a good message. Haeundae Lovers - I laughed so hard at some points of this drama XDD Kimi wa Petto - This is one of my first drama. It's unrealistic, but has a sweet vibe. Protect the Boss - A quite typical comedy, but it's fun and entertaining. I hope this could help you :D
Gokusen and Switch Girl.
The Greatest Love Beautiful Days
@Goliath O.O you ptw list is just insane... lets start with the A's watch Attic Cat ...then get back to me
for something sweet and fun: It Started with a Kiss for something dramatic where you're going to cry buckets: MARS
Ah I'd say give 7th Grade Civil Servant a try, so far it seems really interesting! And I see Cheongdamdong Alice is on your PTW list, but I wouldn't really recommend this, at the start it's funny, but just goes downhill. Oh Panda and Hedgehog is so cute, and also has a bit of mystery! I love it. Noriko Goes To Seoul also wasn't too bad. (Muscle Girl is really terrible but if you're a Hongki fan I guess give it a try). Also King2Hearts and King of Baking, Kim Tak Gu (I have to recommend these ones as they are my favorite dramas of all time!). (Sorry for so many xD)
Let's see... The King of Dramas, The Greatest Love, Secret Garden, Scent of a Woman, Queen In Hyun's Man, Big, Innocent Man, Lie to Me, Love Rain, A Gentleman's Dignity... Too many good dramas... Innocent Man, Queen In Hyun's Man or A Gentleman's Dignity. Out of that list, those were my favorites, but it really depends on what genre you prefer or what your mood is. Of course all ofthe other ones were good as well! Also, if you're looking for something from your "On Hold" list... City Hunter! You've only watched one episode so you have no idea how good the drama is, the first episode was quite boring to me, but then it gets awesome!
KreD wrote: Let's see...

The King of Dramas, The Greatest Love, Secret Garden, Scent of a Woman, Queen In Hyun's Man, Big, Innocent Man, Lie to Me, Love Rain, A Gentleman's Dignity...

Too many good dramas...

Innocent Man, Queen In Hyun's Man or A Gentleman's Dignity. Out of that list, those were my favorites, but it really depends on what genre you prefer or what your mood is. Of course all ofthe other ones were good as well!

Also, if you're looking for something from your "On Hold" list... City Hunter! You've only watched one episode so you have no idea how good the drama is, the first episode was quite boring to me, but then it gets awesome!

I have found exactly 3 Dramas I have to recommend you....
1( Love Shuffle. It´s from your ptw list but in my opinion a must watch :)
2)Liar Game 2, since you have watched season 2 you must know what I am talking about. It´s even better than the first season. Really intense and the actors acting superb (especially Matsuda´s :p)
3)You´re Beautiful, I was unsure about this myself....and I noticed you gave it only 5 so far....still I really liked the ending so in the end it depends on you if you will give it anyother try. I did do that xD
Panda and Hedgehog I just finished it yesterday and it was a lot better than I was expecting. I actually had it on hold for the last couple of months because the first episode really didn't do much for me, but I'm so glad that I picked it up again.