Wow you have so much great dramas on you list. I it's really hard to say only one so I will say one for each feeling: Autumn's Concerto if you feel like a romance with a lot of drama, Devil Beside You or It started with a kiss if you feel like a romantic comedie, The Moon that Embraces the Sun if you feel like fantasy and history and 1 litre of tears if you want to cry your heart out. ^^
You have a loooad of dramas on your list, but Nodame Cantabile, of course! :DD Tamaki Hiroshi-san~ <3
a lot of dramas that are nice, hmmm... kdrama: what's up; school 2013; gentleman's dignity jdrama: liar game 2; death note kmovie: sunny; werewolf boy
I know it's not perfect but I liked Rooftop Prince a lot. Soredemo, Ikite Yuko is sad but great, really good actors. The Bridal Mask is one of the best from last year. :)
Triskani: From your list I would recommend Prosecutor Princess, it's one of my all-time favorite kdramas and highly underrated I believe. Postman to Heaven is also a very nice movie!
@zombiehero: I'd recommend Nine: Nine Times Time Travel to you! It finished airing this week so I haven't been able to watch the finale yet but it's been a great drama so far. It starts off a bit slow (I was hooked from ep 4) but it's a very well written and exciting drama that keeps you guessing what will happen next. If you're in the mood for something a little more lighthearted (and with lots of awesome bromance) I'd recommend Sungkyunkwan Scandal!
From you're PTW list I recommend you Cruel Palace it's true that it's stil airing but until now the drama is amazing and it will keep you hooked from the first ep
Ammouna : from your list I'd recommend The Bridal Mask. It's one of the best dramas I've seen so far with great storyline and very good actors!
Camomille : Thanks I will watch it for sure From your PTW list I'd recommennd you King of Baking it's a great one and it has Joo Won and Yoon Si Yoon ones of the best actors
Camomille you should watch smile,you I saw it on you plan to watch list it is such a nice romantic/comedy drama even if it is has many episodes it's totally worth it :)
Ammouna If you would like to try a Taiwanese drama I would recommend you autumns concerto (cutest child actor ever) or if you would like to watch it started with a kiss (it's the Taiwanese version of itazura na kiss) the Chemistry between the main couple is just awesome and it has two seasons
LinaTheBlossom wrote: Ammouna If you would like to try a Taiwanese drama I would recommend you autumns concerto (cutest child actor ever) or if you would like to watch it started with a kiss (it's the Taiwanese version of itazura na kiss) the Chemistry between the main couple is just awesome and it has two seasons

I will try them :) I never watched a taiwanaise drama before ^^ thanks
Your PTW list is tiny Lol
but I saw the Moon that embraces the sun and I recommend it it was one of the best I've ever seen
Hehe that's true :) thank you I will definitly watch it
@LinaTheBlossom: Soulmate
prettytin: king2hearts