@alwayswhimsical: Last Friends
Cassiopeia_122603: Salaryman The Princess' Man
Vinefeather: White Christmas LOL Someone recommend me something preferably 16 or less eps, please?
errrr. pro dai duh duh jin duh dont watch anything else before u see those
I watched Warrior Baek Dong Su and really... well done :) And Yu Seung Ho, amazing... I'll watch it soon a second time :) So, thanks :)
I watched Warrior Baek Dong Su and really... well done :) And Yu Seung Ho, amazing... I'll watch it soon a second time :) So, thanks :)
casey30002002 wrote: For you I would recommend missing you and bridal mask, warrior baek dong soo is also good
AlexB I understand you're replying but you're the person above me so I recommend you start My Girlfriend is a Gumiho, It's a great drama if you're into watching a movie then: "My Tutor Friend" Bannie, I hadn't seen any of the shows on your PTW list, but I'm currently downloading In Time With You, so I recommend it (Love Chen Berlin <3)
@Shaza I watched (and liked) many dramas from your PTW list so the choice is a little difficult... however, after thinking a little, I decided to give 3 titles: Buzzer Beat (11 ep. // I found the love story really sweet), Mary Stayed Out All Night (16 ep. // the only drama I re-watched more than 2 times) and King of Baking, Kim Tak Goo (30 ep. // I gave it a 10)... ^^
From Nocturna's PTW list, i recommend: Scent of a woman Smile, you Koizora in that order! & Rorouni Kenshin for the movie is a must watch!
@Dramaholicss Dramas: 7th Grade Civil Servant and IRIS 2 Movies: My Girlfriend is an Agent
@dianne : I recommend you to watch Myung wol the spy and bad couple :D
@rialenleexx I recommend you watch Best Propose. At the very least Koide Keisuke's episode. Not sure if it's out yet, but i'm planning to watch it soon. His movies/drama roles are always executed well in my opinion. So yeah, high hopes heading into this drama.
kaerlighed7 wrote: @rialenleexx I recommend you watch Best Propose. At the very least Koide Keisuke's episode. Not sure if it's out yet, but i'm planning to watch it soon. His movies/drama roles are always executed well in my opinion. So yeah, high hopes heading into this drama.

Oh yea, but its not out yet i guess? because I cant find it anywhere. :'(
and I highly recommend you to watch autumn concerto it has happy ending and I just love it OMG! and king 2 hearts too . :D
@rialenleexx A werewolf boy (good movie), Iljimae (Lee Jun Ki is my fav actor btw <3), Bridal Mask (- holy cow, my fav drama of all time. Also, <3 Joo Won)