@Millian You have a really, really long list, so I'm going to recommend a few (alphabetically) ^^" Movies: 1. 71: Into the Fire 2. A Werewolf Boy 3. Rurouni Kenshin 4. The Crucible 5. The Man from Nowhere Dramas: 1. A Tree With Deep Roots 2. Bloody Monday 2 3. Chuno 4. Fugitive: Plan B 5. Hana Kimi 6. Hong Gil Dong 7. Kurosagi 8. Liar Game 1+2 9. Me too, Flower 10. Mr. Brain 11. The Vigilantes in Masks Since it seems that you didn't really like Warrior Baek Dong Soo, Iljimae, etc., you might not like 1, 3, 6, 11 either, since they're all part of the historical/action vigilante type dramas ^^" Also, if you're having trouble deciding, go with the movies first, because they're short and beautifully made.
@Bubbletee93 It's not on your PTW list, but if you like the flower boy series (Shut up Flower boy band, Flower boy next door), then you should try Me too, Flower (part of the series)... or maybe it was Flower Boy Ramyun Shop... Either way, both are good. You should also try Time Between Dog and Wolf (Lee Jun Ki) if you liked Two Weeks From your PTW list: 1. Iljimae 2. Can You Hear My Heart 3. Fugitive: Plan B 4. Gu Family Book
@animefayinc Ojakgyo Brothers - a really good family drama which I higly recommend
To animefayinc, i would recommend Reply of 1997 (i think is the only one that I already saw) so kind of limited, but is a really good one, the story remind us of that time when we first start using the internet, the first love, but what is really great is how the scenes are put together, and off corse that amazing goat sound, that makes you laugh, even if you don't want to.
@nastja1404

Because it looks like your favorite drama is I'm sorry I love you I would recommend....Giant, time-between-dog-and-wolf,Iris/Only if you don't know the ending.

Here are a few drama's I just like from your PTW list which maybe you would enjoy...The Princess' Man, and Last Cinderella.

@Bellness

I would recommend for you..queen-in-hyuns-man,in-time-with-you,and Cheongdamdong Alice.
@girl_on_fire: I've found a treasure on your PTW-list! :D I recommend Iljimae :3 I loved it! :)And I think you'd love it too since we seem to have a similar taste in drama (I'e compared our ratings xP)
@Mina0312 From your PTW list: - Cruel City (a noir drama about the cruel underworld) - Nine (imo the best time travel kdrama, a well done, thought out plot with lots of surprises) - The Princess Man (a saguek romeo and juliet story with much more depth and reason) The three above are amongst my top 5 kdramas ever. Yes, they're that good :)
@rubydiamonds Dramas: - I Hear Your Voice (perfect balance of romance, comedy and fantasy) - Can We Love? (only 6 episodes have aired so far but it is so good. always trust cable for a good drama) - Woman (one of my top 5 dramas of all time. a really heartwarming and powerful family drama) Movies: - The Scent (Park Si Yeon. Do you really need any more reasons?) - The Thieves (engaging plot, interesting characters and amazing cast)
@notsolittlej Korean Drama's: What's Up- Great story, good music, great acting Fermentation Family(aka Kimchi Family)- I think this drama doesn't get enough praise. Its a really good life drama. Japanese Drama's: Hotaru no Hikari- This one is just plan ol' funny. Liar Game(all)- Very interesting.
@phoenixtearz9 You should definitely watch: Koizora (one of the most popular Japanese movies ever... really sad, but romantic and worth watching) Last Cinderella (THE Japanese drama of 2013 xD really cute. younger guy, older woman. HAS MIURA HARUMA!!! <3 )
@ _Kazuya_Takeru WELL, since your list is so short I guess I'm only left with the option to recommend Rurouni Kenshin haha ^^ I know it's super popular as a manga and I started reading it but never finished. I anticipate when this movie comes out it'll be awesome :)
@jasg83

Recommendations:
Autumn Concerto
IRIS
@Plural Highschool Debut! Kazoku Game So Close i'm currently watching I Need Romance 3 and i'm enjoying it
@ prettytin

Rooftop Prince
@rriinu Cruel City The Greatest Love