@Cassiopeia_122603 Thanx for the recommendations. WIll watch both. To you I'd recommend "Time Between Dog and Wolf", which happens to be my #1 favourite drama. It's a must see drama that has a very interesting plot (you stay hooked all throughout the drama, the cast is just great, and you'll discover Lee Jun Ki :) (I do not think I saw any dramas in your watched list with him). And i think this is one of his best roles. I was thinking about this drama when I watched innocent man (i can see that you rated it high). They are very different but I like how the characters transform several times in the same drama, and both are well paced, no parts are spoiled in them like in many dramas. So I highly recommend:)
@AlexB From your PTW list I would highly recommend My girlfriend is a gumiho- loved it. For the films maybe secretly greatly,not everyone's cup of tea but I liked it! :)
@Aks So so many on your ptw list.. so I decided to just randomly pick five from your list... In no particular order: Warrior Baek Dong Soo Bloody Monday Iljimae I Hear Your Voice School 2013
@phoenixtearz9 Two Weeks (it's really good, one of my favorites) A Gentleman's Dignity Emergency Couple God's Gift - 14 days (just started airing, but so so good) Rich Man, Poor Woman (probably my favorite japanese drama)
here's my list, what do you suggest ? 1-Good Doctor 2-Gu Family Book 3-I Do, I Do 4-Nine: Nine Times Time Travel 5-The Best Lee Soon Shin 6-The Incarnation of Money 7-Who Are You
@sarra-h92
Gu Family Book and The Best Lee Soon Shin ^^

And since it wasn't answered...

@rriinu
3 series - among your PTW list - that I loved the most: School 2013, Shark and Stars Falling from the Sky! ^^
@Nocturna Nine: Nine Times Time Travel and A Gentleman's Dignity
@ Anneli Secret Love - so good.
@claramp Fated to Love You Bride of the Century Cinderella Man Cunning Single Lady IRIS
@Georgie Warrior Baek Dong Soo Queen Seon Duk And one I usually wouldn't suggest, but because it is so totally different from those above: Mary Stayed Out All Night
@ phoenixtearz9: A Man's Story Soulmate Padam Padam
Autumn's Concerto, Hanzawa Naoki and Tegami