Sassy go go! I personally gave it a 10/10, it's really perfect!

(ps. please don't give too many recs, thanks! :P)
Rooftop Prince and The Moon that Embraces the Sun
I recommend Secret, particularly if you're in the mood for a fantastic intense melodrama. 
The bridal mask and reply 1988 are dramas that I really enjoyed, both dramas have good complex characters and it also has great romance.
Rooftop Prince and Achiara. (They're in my top list <3)
Moorim School and The Moon that Embraces the Sun.
The Beauty Inside
Queen In Hyun's Man!
Most definitely Angry Mom! :D
Remember - War of the Son
Don't Click
God's Gift, Achiara and Iljimae.  (Definitely must-watch. They're all in my faves <3) 
Shut Up: Flower Boy Band \o/ the story is great, the music is great, I personally liked the actors a lot as well, and it's the drama I remember as giving me the biggest plot surprise of all dramaland *-*

PS. I love your icon *w*
"I Remember You", you should absolutely watch this ASAP .. To me it was the best K.drama of 2015, it was just perfectly perfect!
And "Queen In Hyun's Man" is one of my favorites as well (:
@emylan I recc Incomplete Life (if you're into work dramas). High School Love On was a cute romatic school drama. (Infinite fan? Then definitely watch it.) Surplus Princess was a good romcom that I'm sad was cut short. The beginning was good but then they just finished it up quickly at 12 eps. :( But it should still be seen! ☆)

@Nezumi Queen Inhyun's Man, Rooftop Prince, Iljimae and High School King. ♥♥ They're all my favourites.
PS: I love him too hehe. (Jimin is also my bias★ *stalked your profile* =3)