What I want is exactly what the title says. I would like a drama(any kind, Korean, Taiwanese, Japanese, Chinese...) about a girl/female(as the main character and lead) that has changed. For example: Maybe there's a drama about a girl that was once weak, but got stronger... something like that. Please.. I don't want something about a girl that got weaker... -.-' I like strong girls; girls that know how to fight. Here is a drama I watched Dream High In dream high, the main character was quite selfish and did not even know anything about love. But throughout the drama, she changed. She wasn't like she was before. She understands what love is and so on. Well if u know any, Please, please, please!!! Recommend!!
my favorite dramas in this category are..
nobuta wo produce at first she was a girl that like to be alone and has no confidence, but 2 classmates of her help her to become popular..

tsubasa no oreta tenshitachi...and also its sequel
there are just short story about 8 women (total from 2 seasons)..
they were mentally weak at first..

LIFE.. about high school girl that was bullied but don't want to lose to bullying

hwang jin yi.. it's sageuk kdrama about gisaeng
Prosecutor Princess Its OK Daddys Girl
Nobuta Wa Produce Fated To Love You Autumn's Concerto
Stars Falling From The Sky Prosecutor Princess (Wow does she grow up and change!) Nobuta Wo Produce Scent of a Woman (Not the main plot but she really changes a lot as a result of main plot point...and it's cool too)
Definitely Jotei. For a highschool girl who seeks power to reign over the top of men.

Maybe Kamisama Mou Sukoshi Dake. In a sense she has gotten weaker but well... give it a try. She had to go through some drastic changes in her life.
Love Shuffle